Harvest …Making bricks from straw.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Harvest …Making bricks from straw.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Hood
    Participant

Satan seeks to WEAR DOWN the Saints
    And to ONCE AGAIN – Herod stretched out his hand to VEX certain of the Church

This word below was written maybe 17 years ago, but three times now, within a short time span, have I been reminded of its content and context …I believe, it has been raised once more to bear witness in this CURRENT time, its season and purpose. As an increasing number of words from these prior eras, we are beginning to see, coming to pass.

Added to this are the two references to the wearing down and vexing – but in the wearing down God supplies, supports, stands alongside personally and upholds – and seeks to give vision of ones place and purpose. In the stretching out of Satan’s hand – the Lord also – responds to the bodies cry, in the midst of persecution and despite it – and HIS response is to stretch out HIS hand in signs and wonders Act 4:30 Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

Ex 5:1-19 my mind was called to the passage in Exodus, where the children of Israel were forced to gather their own material for making bricks for Pharaohs building projects. It more or less meant that they had to make the same quota of bricks, having less materials and less time to make them in, due to the extra time needed and added exertions, to gather materials to match their need. This is what I believe the Lord will say and add to you now – if you like – in the vexing, the wearing down and in the seeking to apprehend gods chosen one.

But I believe the Lord would say “I am the straw of your bricks.”
    He showed me that 1. Jesus himself can be likened to a single straw of corn, standing alongside, next to and amongst YOU ALL and himself rooted in the field and harvest of man, rooted besides you in your ground, 2. You, the harvesters, are planted side by side by Him and by one another and cover every slope, summit and plateau and valley. 3. This is ALSO the harvest yet to be gathered in.

“I am a single straw in your harvest; I have stood with you and faced the blowing in your wind. I have stood in your rain and your darkness of night and the dryness of your drought. I have known the bowing down of your head as you have faced and still face the onslaught of all elements. I have felt the burning upon you from your sky, even from the highest height and utmost heat as it has scorched you, where you lay and stand. I have felt the heat of the burning of the stubble at the scorching of man and sin, as you have been and are cut down and abandoned in your fields. I too have felt and still feel when you have been trampled on, and pressed and squashed and threshed and winnowed at the hands of and underneath the feet of men. I to know what it is like to be torn apart and shredded, so that you do not resemble what you were before. I have known what you have known and you also know what I have known. They did it to me; they will do it and have done it to you. But what you do for the least of one of these my little ones, you do unto me, you do for me and is done TO me. For me in my suffering, it alleviates the pain of the suffering I feel for them in their need, and in my desire for my glory to be revealed. For whenever and wherever you suffer for me, I suffer with you and my glory and my pride in you, rests upon you and overshadows you.”

“Despite the hardships of Pharaoh, I did not fail them THEN and I will not fail you NOW, my children”

He explained, that He hardened Pharaohs heart to show Israel that it was not a man that set them free, not the world of men., but God alone set them free, that they would trust in Him alone and realise HIS power working for them. God did it then He can and will do it now. The Pharaohs of this world cause us hardship so that we might be defeated and cease from Gods work. He does not want us to enter into Gods rest nor allow the harvest of man to enter the coffers of the Lord, but rather, into a prison he would make for us and them. But God in Jesus still has His rest for us. He is concerned about us and not just our work. For though the devil is angry, for his time IS shortened … God uses it that we and His desired little ones, might find and enter into Gods rest for us and complete the work He has called forth in us to do. He continued …

and He did so by seeing and showing us ALL, as sturdy fields of corn, covering every height and every slope of every valley and filling every plateau from every viewpoint. An army of corn, for the harvest of all corn. Standing side by side, stalk next to stalk, blowing and swaying in his zephyrs and winds… exposed to the rays that are His lights and and his dappled and protective shadows.

…“ I will add to your need. I will multiply. I will cause it gain and not loss, for I am your need and I am its gain. I am its source and I will rise ( and raise) again in your day and set again in your night. I will surpass every yield and cover every field. Every slope with the bounty of my field. My corn will be gathered and my corn will be ground and my storehouses will be full of my grain, grain for you and bread for the desolate, arid and barren world. I will crown my crop with the bounty of my grace and the mercy of my love”

“And where there is no straw, I will be your yield and I will be your field and your fullness and your harvest unto you. Fear not little flock, fear not little yet great field, it is the Fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom. And I will comfort, strengthen you and water you and your soil when they are in need… for not only are you my harvest, my yield and my field but you are also this to a hungry and thirsty world in the field of my Earth. I to am a God who hungers and thirsts for you, you, the Crop of My Heaven but also the Yield of My Son.” He continued…

…”In the midst of blight, in the midst of storm, in the midst of destruction, you are My Children. You are my Light and Bright seed in the midst of darkness. So rise, stand for me, and hold your heads up, high, waving and swaying together under the wind of my grace. Stand proud, stand tall shoulder to shoulder, let the full ear fall, let it all fall, let it all come my field, my corn, from the tip of your ear to the root of your field. Come, come gather together, shoulder to shoulder, wave and sway in your unison, gather together in your ripeness as you display the field of my glory, the field of my love, lightening up the darkness and lightening up the night. Strength, strength, strength from Me, standing in My strength. I am your strength for My Love has been spent. I am your yield for you are My Field…and I, I am the Straw of Your Bricks”

John 4:35 do not say that it is yet four months, and the harvest cometh; lo,(look) I say to you, Lift up your eyes, and see the fields, that they are white unto harvest already.
    Gen 50:20 20 As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive. ( the many NOW being saved) 21 So therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” So he comforted them and spoke [p]kindly to them.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by David Hood. Reason: function extra to origonal text prevented easy reading
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar