God's Message for the Democrats Today??

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words God's Message for the Democrats Today??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    God’s Message for the Democrats Today??
    (A good friend sent me this message from Psalm 58, The Living Bible – Ron McGatlin)
    I opened my Bible this morning and immediately saw Psalms 58.   I had read it several years ago but did not remember it at all. What are tthe odds of seeing this Psalm the day after the impeachment?  

“JUSTICE? YOU HIGH and mightY politicians don’t even know the meaning of the word.  Fairness? Which of you has any left?  Not one!  All your dealings are crooked: you give “justice” in exchange for bribes.  These men are born sinners, lying from their earliest words!  They are poisonous as deadly snakes, cobras that close their ears to the most expert of charmers.”   Verses 1-5

This prayer follows: “O God, break off their fangs.  Tear out the teeth of these young lions, Lord.  Let them disappear like water into thirsty ground.  Make their weapons useless in their hands.  Let them be like snails that dissolve into slime, and as those who die at birth, who never see the sun.”    Verses 6-8

A Promise From God: “God will sweep away both old and young.  He will destroy them more quickly than a cooking pot can feel the blazing fire of the thorns beneath it.  The godly will rejoice in the triumph of right; they shall walk the blood-stained fields of the slaughtered, wicked men. Then at last everyone will know that good is rewarded, and that there is a God who judges justly here on earth.”   verses 9-11
     PSALMS 58  THE LIVING BIBLE

*Some Christians don’t read The Living Bible.  Billy Graham gave a copy of it to George W. Bush and Charles Stanley reads it.  That is good enough for me.  

I wish Donald Trump could see this.               Bob G.         
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar