God is Waiting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sherry Mohr
    Participant

We’re waiting for you
    Agree with ME
    We’re waiting for you, little one; it’s not as dark as it seems.
    Put your eyes on ME and dare to dream.
    Not all that comes will be of ME.
    Trust ME now and you will see through all of the enemy’s plans and schemes;
    Eyes to behold what no man has seen
    Eyes so clear, ME they will see in all of My Beauty, Glory and Majesty.
    Believe what I say, for to you it is written, trust ME my child, this is just the beginning. I do not leave you or ever go away; I AM within you and there I shall stay. Ever before ME, I behold your face; Child of Mine filled with My Glory and Grace. Peace I have given you and increase you shall see, always you’re Mine, My eyes you shall be. Seeing and knowing, speaking the Truth, always forever My life is in you.

Behold now My Virgin, My Child, My King, ever before Me, here, My signet ring.
    You have come through the fire, your hair has not singed, no smell of the smoke to you does cling. Thy trial is past, thy days they are done, to ME my beloved, to ME must you come. Dancing and singing, joy to the full; My beloved little one, thy days are fulfilled. My grace you have taken and held to ME fast. (But Lord, you hold me, that’s how I hold to you) Yes, little one, this thing is true, you are holding ME and I AM holding you.

Fear not the morrow, live in this day, the time that I give you, fritter not away. Sense ME and know ME, I AM holding you close, let our love arouse and explode with a voice. Singing and laughing, praising God’s Name, Holy thou art and Holy thou will stay. We are beyond the reach of the darkness now, hidden with Father in the unseen realms. Sighing and wailing has come to its end, the voice of the darkness will never be heard. Life and light and liberty shining out for all to see, love that lasts and never fades.

Goodness and purity
    Awe and wonder
    lust is dead
    sing for joy
    sorrow flees
    No more lessons of birds and bees
    reversed is the curse
    My freedom has come
    Look away from the world to God’s firstborn ones/Son

Halleluyah! All creation sings
    Halleluyah! Here comes our King!
    Love and laughter to us HE brings
    Halleluyah! God saves His Queen!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar