GLORY OF GOD OR THE FACADE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

GLORY OF GOD OR THE FAÇADE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

March 23, 2022

“Mystery Babylon, read about it in Revelation 17, is all around you.

It has its roots and tentacles in all that you do. It has its cords wrapped tightly around the present-day Church so that it can’t truly reach out and touch Me, and know Me, and trust Me with all of their heart.

Be set free. Cry out to Me to know that great escape to that breath of air that you long to have.

So many can’t even breathe like they should because of the bondage of the enemy, and all of the deceptions, and distractions from the evil one.

This is the day to be set free. If you truly want to know Truth, I will set you free, for I AM The Way, The Truth and The Life.

Break free from the bondage of the taskmaster of this world. Be open and teachable and I will give you a life so much more abundant.

I will give you the life that was meant for you to have, not that which the enemy gives, which is only a façade of reality; you are not getting the real thing; you are getting the counterfeit.”

Signs, wonders, and miracles follow those who follow The Glory of God, which is The LORD Jesus; but they can also follow those of the wrong kingdom.

We must be discerning and follow after Grace and Truth and break ties with all that stems from Mystery Babylon, the camp of false religions, and the traditions and laws of man.

All that glistens is not from God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar