Give Me Back My Wife! ~ Lion of Judah – By Christine Beadsworth

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Give Me Back My Wife! ~ Lion of Judah – By Christine Beadsworth

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Give Me Back My Wife ~ Lion of Judah, Son of God

Many things have competed for the attention of the Beloved of the Lord. Religion is ever waving its tentacles, trying to detain her. The Spirit of this age assaults her defenses with ever increasing ferocity. At times, it has seemed like her attention has been completely captured by inferior suitors.

Just this morning, I was taking communion in my study and as I ate the cracker, I became acutely aware of my teeth breaking and crushing this cracker, which represented the Body of Christ, into pieces. Knowing that the Hebrew word for ‘teeth’ also means ‘teachings’, I was suddenly pierced to the heart with the knowledge that a large portion of the current teachings  being released in the Church of Jesus Christ are breaking and crushing His Body… and the partaking of the bread currently offered is causing the Body to bring judgment upon themselves. It is the reason so many are sick and weak and some have already passed into death ( I Cor 11:29,30) The spiced wine being offered willy nilly from pulpits in multiple places does not have its source in the fruit of the True Vine.

31  For their rock is not like our Rock, even our enemies themselves judge this.
    32  For their vine comes from the vine of Sodom and from the fields of Gomorrah; their grapes are grapes of [poisonous] gall, their clusters are bitter.
    33 Their wine is the [furious] venom of serpents, and the pitiless poison of vipers. (Deuteronomy 32:31-33)

When the Lord first spoke these particular words through Moses, He was not speaking about a pagan nation who had never heard Truth. He was referring to His very own called-out people. And sadly it is true of large sectors of those who call themselves the Body of Christ today. One could lose heart gazing upon the scene of such spiritual carnage for too long – the only solution is to come up higher, above the din of the clamouring voices of the prophets of Baal who have eaten at Jezebel’s table; higher and higher to the place where the eagle soars and the still small Voice can be heard on the edges of the wind.

Here, one rediscovers perspective and can begin to find true North again. Here one’s heart can become quiet; so still that one becomes aware of a distant ROAR. It’s a roar too deep, too ancient, to be a passing storm. It seems to be coming from somewhere in the uncharted depths of the universe and carries some sense of déjà vu – as if the strains have been heard somewhere before by another taskmaster, in another time… A decree released by a bondslave messenger, on behalf of a people bound by chains for generations. People like us, entangled in a system we inherited from those before us, who also saw in part and yielded to the insistent pressure of the world pushing its way into the Church, rather than appear contentious – and ending up enslaved. It’s a roar that carries an authority that makes mountains melt like wax and seas flee – and the sound cannot be silenced by papal decree or deaconate decisions. It wreaks havoc with programs and neat diarized church calendar appointments and holds no respect for the pomp and ceremony of personality cult Christian culture.  It shatters prison doors and awakens the sleeping and resounds in both palaces and pauper’s shacks. It is not a request, nor a gentle suggestion. It is the righteous demand of the Conqueror; the Lion of Judah Bridegroom King; Who comes to claim the one who is rightfully His. He addresses the man-made structures, the spirit of this age and the octopus tentacles of demonic doctrines that have wound themselves insidiously around the limbs of His Beloved and He doesn’t beat around the bush or employ diplomatic negotiating strategies! No! Now, God’s patience is exhausted. And many can hear His Roar reverberating in the heavenlies. And it is not the sound of an approaching storm front… although it may be accompanied by one, both in the natural and spiritual realm! It’s a demand, a shout of ownership that cannot be silenced.  It is not a request, nor a gentle suggestion. It is the righteous demand of the Conqueror; the Lion of Judah Bridegroom King; Who comes to claim the one who is rightfully His.

It’s quite simple. He said it in Egypt through His mouthpiece Moses – and He is saying it again! And once again ‘Egypt’ is going to acquiesce… through great personal loss and with the birth pangs of wave upon wave of judgment. The Bridegroom WILL have what He purchased with the Bridal Price of His precious Blood! And so, with a bone-rattling, earth-shattering roar from the depths of His fiery jealous heart, He bellows: “GIVE ME BACK MY WIFE!”

Give Me Back My Wife ~ Lion of Judah, Son of God(this word is an excerpt from my latest book released this week, Give Me Back My Wife ~ Lion of Judah, Son of God, which is currently available as both as an e-book and in hard copy on http://www.lulu.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Cindy Glinski
    Participant

This is an excellent book, written by Holy Spirit through our sister Christine. I found myself in the pages of the book the whole way to the end. It is well worth the time taken to read it. Bless you Christine for setting apart the time to allow Holy Spirit to show you such deep treasures.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar