Corinth of Philippi what will it be

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Corinth of Philippi what will it be

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

NOVEMBER 20, 2023 CORINTH OR PHILIPPI WHAT WILL IT BE?

Beloved of the Lord,

Do you know this is God’s Word and His will and that the Body of Christ has a responsibility to help, care, provide and give to those who God has entrusted their souls to watch over, pray for, and equip to grow into the maturity of Christ?

Because of the excess we have seen in ministries and many have grown filthy rich by their books, tapes, conferences and manipulating the circuit of conferences, most men and women of God DO NO SUCH THING.

I have seen so many pastors struggle to make it to live and care for their families. They have set the priority of funds to pay for buildings, lands, utilities in taking care of a building instead of allowing God to take care of them.

I have seen many Pastors, 5 fold ministers work secular jobs sometimes 2 or 3 for they do not want to be a burden on God’s people.

Yet, when I have traveled many times in the nation, God has spoken to me to give all the money I had to go home and for my expenses to a Pastor who was in great need.

They never told me they were, but God told me they were. In one church in San Marco California, the Lord had me call the Pastor and His wife off to the side and I told them God told me to give them this money.

I did not tell them it was all the money I had to go home or for my expenses. I just gave it to them by God’s direction.

You see those who preach the gospel God instructs they they live and make their wages by it. I know I will get blasted by some for writing this, but it is God’s word.

I encourage you to read 1st Corinthians 9 and the sin and wrongs hearts they had concerning caring for Paul. So bad were their hearts, Paul refused to take a penny from them. Some accused him of wanting their money.

Some in the body of Christ always want to quote that Paul was a tent maker and often made tents, but where is that in the word of God except at Corinth? There may have been more times he did this preparing for his ministry, but when he was sent, he didn’t have time to work traveling on his journey especially as a prisoner or Rome.

He rebukes severely the church at Corinth for their hard hearts.

He writes these words:

Am I not an apostle (a special messenger)? Am I not free (unrestrained and exempt from any obligation)? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you [yourselves] not [the product and proof of] my workmanship in the Lord?

2 Even if I am not considered an apostle (a special messenger) by others, at least I am one to you; for you are the seal (the certificate, the living evidence) of my apostleship in the Lord [confirming and authenticating it].

3 This is my [real ground of] defense (my vindication of myself) to those who would put me on trial and cross-examine me.

4 Have we not the right to our food and drink [at the expense of the churches]?

5 Have we not the right also to take along with us a Christian sister as wife, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas (Peter)?

6 Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from doing manual labor for a livelihood [in order to go about the work of the ministry]?

7 [Consider this:] What soldier at any time serves at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat any of the fruit of it? Who tends a flock and does not partake of the milk of the flock?

8 Do I say this only on human authority and as a man reasons? Does not the Law endorse the same principle?

9 For in the Law of Moses it is written, You shall not muzzle an ox when it is treading out the corn. Is it [only] for oxen that God cares?

10 Or does He speak certainly and entirely for our sakes? [Assuredly] it is written for our sakes, because the plowman ought to plow in hope, and the thresher ought to thresh in expectation of partaking of the harvest.

11 If we have sown [the seed of] spiritual good among you, [is it too] much if we reap from your material benefits?

12 If others share in this rightful claim upon you, do not we [have a still better and greater claim]? However, we have never exercised this right, but we endure everything rather than put a hindrance in the way [of the spread] of the good news (the Gospel) of Christ.

13 Do you not know that those men who are employed in the services of the temple get their food from the temple? And that those who tend the altar share with the altar [in the offerings brought]?

14 [On the same principle] the Lord directed that those who publish the good news (the Gospel) should live (get their maintenance) by the Gospel.

15 But I have not made use of any of these privileges, nor am I writing this [to suggest] that any such provision be made for me [now]. For it would be better for me to die than to have anyone make void and deprive me of my [ground for] glorifying [in this matter].

16 For if I [merely] preach the Gospel, that gives me no reason to boast, for I feel compelled of necessity to do it. Woe is me if I do not preach the glad tidings (the Gospel)!

17 For if I do this work of my own free will, then I have my pay (my reward); but if it is not of my own will, but is done reluctantly and under compulsion, I am [still] entrusted with a [sacred] trusteeship and commission.

18 What then is the [actual] reward that I get? Just this: that in my preaching the good news (the Gospel), I may offer it [absolutely] free of expense [to anybody], not taking advantage of my rights and privileges [as a preacher] of the Gospel.

When I gave that money to the Pastor and His wife they broke down and cried. They were short on their rent and their electric was going to be shut off that day.

While we were talking I asked them to count what I gave them. His wife cried even more because it WAS EXACTLY TO THE PENNY WHAT THEY NEEDED FOR THEIR RENT AND ELECTRIC.

HERE IS THE SAD PART. THIS MAN OF GOD MINISTERED TO THESE PEOLE WHENEVER THEY NEEDED IT. HE PAID THE BUILDING AND UTILITIES HIMSELF. HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR THEM… BUT NOT ONE.. NOT ONE PERSON HE SPIRITUALY FED AND TOOK CARE OF.. NOT ONE EVEN KNEW HIS NEEDS…

WHAT KIND OF FAMILY OF GOD IS THAT? WHEN DID THE 5 FOLD MINISTERS STOP BEING PART OF THE FAMILY OF GOD TO BE CARED FOR AS THE SHEPHERD CARED FOR THE SHEEP?

I asked him if I could address the people about his need and he gave me permission.

In the love and grace of God with great gentleness, I simply told them the testimony of what God had me to do. Then I asked one simple question. Why did God show me His need and not one of you?

Why do you not know what this man and His family needs? Is he always available for you when you need him? They all said yes? Does He pray for you always? Same reply! Does he drop everything to come and minister to you when you need him? Yes again they said.

Do you love your Pastor and His family? They said they did? So I said, “why does this man have lack?” Why does the little that you all give have to pay for the building and things it needs while this man works 2 jobs just to meet the need of His family?

Isn’t there something wrong with that. Then I opened 1st Corinthians 9 and the heart of the people toward Paul in contrast with the church at Philippi and their love and care for Paul.

I said what group of people do you want to be labeled as Corinth or Philippi?

Beloved, they ran to the alter and repented to God and then to their Pastor. Immediately God touched someone to take an offering for them to help them with their needs, and this man of God has not to look back again for his needs to be met by God.

What does Paul say to the Corinthians

4 Have we not the right to our food and drink [at the expense of the churches]?

5 Have we not the right also to take along with us a Christian sister as wife, as do the other apostles and the Lord’s brothers and Cephas (Peter)?

6 Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from doing manual labor for a livelihood [in order to go about the work of the ministry]?

7 [Consider this:] What soldier at any time serves at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat any of the fruit of it? Who tends a flock and does not partake of the milk of the flock?

Think about these scriptures? Why do we miss this? Why do Pastors brag they don’t need to get any support from the people they have their books and tapes, while other pastors are struggling to make ends meet?

Why does the body not have enough love to care for those 5 fold ministry gifts including Apostles and Prophets.

HEAR THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD. I WRITE THIS FOR ALL THE 5 FOLD MINISTERS TONIGHT WHO NEED GOD TO TOUCH THE PEOPLE THEY MINISTER TO, TO RISE UP AND CARE FOR THOSE GIFTS GOD HAS SENT TO THEM.

VERSE 7: WHAT SOLDIER AT ANY TIME SERVES AT HIS OWN EXPENSE? PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION WITH AN OPEN HEART? NO ONE!

WHO PLANTS A VINEYARD AND DOES NOT EAT ANY OF THE FRUIT OF IT? HOW DO WE ANSWER THAT TRUTH? NO ONE

WHO TENDS A FLOCK AND DOES NOT PARTAKE OF THE MILK OF THE FLOCK? NO ONE.

Yet, beloved so many saints do not want to see the true needs of the rest of the body of Christ including the ministers of God.

Do I say this only on human authority and as a man reasons? Does not the Law endorse the same principle?

WHAT DOES GOD SAY IN HIS WORD:

9 For in the Law of Moses it is written, You shall not muzzle an ox when it is treading out the corn. Is it [only] for oxen that God cares? YOU SHAL NOT MUZZLE AND OX NOT TO EAT THE CORN…. YOU SHALL NOT DENY HIM HIS FOOD.

10 Or does He speak certainly and entirely for our sakes? [Assuredly] it is written for our sakes, because the plowman ought to plow in hope, and the thresher ought to thresh in expectation of partaking of the harvest.

IS IT WRONG FOR A MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD TO HOPE THAT SOMEONE IN THE BODY THEY TEND TO WOULD LOVE THEM ENOUGH TO SEE THAT THEY WERE PROVIDED FOR, CARED FOR AND LOVED COMPLETELY AND THEIR FAMILY?

11 If we have sown [the seed of] spiritual good among you, [is it too] much if we reap from your material benefits?

I DID NOT WRITE THIS. PAUL WROTE THIS INSPIRIED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. IF WE HAVE SOWN SPIRITUAL GOOD.. TO YOU.. IS IT NOT RIGHT.. THAT WE REAP FROM THE MATERIAL THINGS YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE FOR US, PAUL WRITES.

DO YOU HEAR THAT… IS IT TO MUCH OF A BOTHER THAT WE REAP MATERIALLY FOR WHY GOD SENT US TO YOU?

12 If others share in this rightful claim upon you, do not we [have a still better and greater claim]? However, we have never exercised this right, but we endure everything rather than put a hindrance in the way [of the spread] of the good news (the Gospel) of Christ.

PAUL WON’T DEMAND THAT RIGHT. HE IS WRITING BY GOD THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE PROVIDED FOR HIM, CARED FOR HIM AND HELP HIM AND BARNABUS BE LOVED AND CARED FOR AT THEIR COMING.

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE:

13 Do you not know that those men who are employed in the services of the temple get their food from the temple? And that those who tend the altar share with the altar [in the offerings brought]?

BELOVED DID YOU READ VERSE 14. THIS IS NOT GOD’S OPINION, THIS IS NOT A NICE SUGGESTION.. IT IS A COMMAND OF GOD.. THAT THOSE WHO ARE EMPLOYED IN THE SERVICE OF THE TEMPLE.

IN THIS CASE YOU AS GOD’S LIVING TEMPLE TO BE FED, LOVED, CARED AND EQUIPPED. SHOULD THEY NOT BE CARED FOR IN LOVE, FINANCES AND WHAT THEY NEED? YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE LIVING GOD ARE YOU NOT?

HOW COULD THIS CHURCH PEOPLE NOT SEE THE NEEDS OF THEIR PASTOR IN THE FIRST PLACE?

WHY DID THEY ALLOW HIM TO WORK 2 JOBS AND PAY THE CHURCH NEEDS FROM THE LITTLE TITHES AND OFFERINGS?

DID THEY EVEN KNOW OR CARE THAT HE DIDN’T HAVE HIS RENT AND ELECTRIC WAS GOING TO SHUT OFF? WHAT A ONE SIDE, LOP SIDED LOVE THIS WAS AND IT WAS GROSS TO GOD FOR IT DID NOT GLORIFY GOD NO MORE THAN WHAT THE CHURCH AT CORINTH DID FOR PAUL.

14 [On the same principle] the Lord directed that those who publish the good news (the Gospel) should live (get their maintenance) by the Gospel.

DID YOU READ THIS: ON THE SAME PRINCIPLE THAT THOSE WHO WERE EMPLOYED BY THE TEMPLE GO THEIR WAGES. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST… THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DIRECTED… COMMANDED… DIRECTED.. THAT THOS WHO PREACH THE GOSPEL… SHOULD LIVE, GET THEIR PROVISION BY DOING SO BY THE ONES THEY ARE SENT TOO..

HOW CAN WE IGNORE THIS PART OF THE BIBLE? WHY DO MINISTER DIMINISH THIS WITH THEIR FALSE HUMILITY BEFORE THE LORD AND DENY GOD’S PEOPLE THE PLACE GOD HAS GIVEN THE TO CARE FOR THE AS HE COMMANDED THEM TO DO. THAT IS NOT SPIRITUAL, IT IS SPIRITUAL PRIDE THAT WOULD DENY THESE TRUTHS.

PAUL DID NOT DEMAND THIS RIGHT AND A MINISTER SHOULD NEVER DEMAND IT SPECIALLY IF THEY ACCUSE OF JUST MINISTERING TO THEM FOR MONEY? PAUL SILENCED THOSE VOICESS BY WORKING MAKING TENTS AND NOT TAKING A NICKLE FROM THEM THE TIME HE WAS WITH THEM TO PROVE HIS POINT.

Beloved, the church in San Marco was blind and they were perishing due to lack of the Knowledge of God’s word. The Pastor was like so many other Pastors afraid to mention their need not to be accused of wanting their money.

They said, “they did not want to be a burden on the people.” That sounds nice, but IT IS HOGWASH! IT IS A LIE, A FALSE CLAIM THAT IS LEADING GOD’S PEOPLE FROM BEING THE FAMILY HE HAS CALLED THEM TO BE INCLUDING CARING, SUPPORTING AND LOVING THE GIFTS GOD SENT THEM AS HE COMMANDED THEM TO DO SO.

THAT IS SIN, NO MATTER HOW PRETTY YOU WANT TO MAKE IT. MAYBE IT MAKES MINISTERS FEEL BETTER THAT THEY DON’T NEED ANYONE TO GIVE THEM ANY SUPPLY, SO THEY CAN BOAST.

MAYBE IT IS PRETTIER NOT TO PUT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CARE OF MINISTERS ON ANYONE SO THAT THOSE GOD SENDS WILL NOT EVER GET PROVIDED.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAUSES MOST MISSIONARIES TO LEAVE THE FIELD. THE LACK OF M.O.N.E.Y.

I JUST READ THERE IS AT LEAST 40% OF THOSE WHO ARE CALLED AS MISSIONARIES WHO ARE NOT GOING, OR WILL NOT GO BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE THE FINANCES THEY NEED? THIS WAS DONE THROUGH A SURVEY THAT PROVED IT.

MEN AND WOMAN OF GOD THROUGH THE MINISTRIES THAT TEACH ON MINISTRY TEACH YOU THIS: PEOPLE WILL NOT GIVE TO A PERSON OR CARE FOR THEM. THEY WILL GIVE FOR THE WORK YOU ARE DOING. SO WHEN YOU SEEK FINANCIAL HELP NEVER SHARE YOUR OWN NEEDS BUT ONLY SHOW THE WORK YOU ARE DOING.

THAT IS SICK.. IT IS WRONG… GIVING TO A WORK AND NOT LOVE AND CARE FOR THE WORKMAN? DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD?

THE CHURCH AT PHILIPPI GOT IT WRITE AND I WILL END WITH THESE SCRIPTURES.

DOES ANYONE WHO READ THIS HAVE EARS TO HEAR AND EYES TO SEE WHAT THE SPIRIT IS HAVING ME WRITE ABOUT TONIGHT?

ARE THERE ANY “YOUS” OF MATTHEW 13 READING THIS TO BE MADE KNOWN THE SECRET AND MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OR IS EVERYONE A THEM.. WHO HEAR ONLY IN PARABLES?

PLEASE ONCE AGAIN CONTRAST THE HEART OF THE BELIEVERS IN CORINTH IN CONCERN AND LOVE FOR PAUL VERSE THE CHURCH AT PHILIPPI, AND THEN DECIDE WHICH CHURCH YOU CHOSE TO BELONG TO.

WHICH ONE WILL YOU BE PART OF? PHIL 4:

10 I was made very happy in the Lord that now you have revived your interest in my welfare after so long a time; you were indeed thinking of me, but you had no opportunity to show it.

11 Not that I am implying that I was in any personal want, for I have learned how to be [f] content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am.

12 I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want.

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [g]infuses inner strength into me; I am [h]self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].

14 But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.

15 And you Philippians yourselves well know that in the early days of the Gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church (assembly) entered into partnership with me and opened up [a debit and credit] account in giving and receiving except you only.

16 For even in Thessalonica you sent [me contributions] for my needs, not only once but a second time.

17 Not that I seek or am eager for [your] gift, but I do seek and am eager for the fruit which increases to your credit [the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to your account].

18 But I have [your full payment] and more; I have everything I need and am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. [They are the] fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights.

19 And my God will liberally supply ([i]fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

“BUT IT IS RIGHT AND COMMENDABLE AND NOBLE OF YOU TO CONTRIBUTE TO…. MY NEEDS….. AND TO SHARE….. MY DIFFICULTIES WITH ME… GUESS THAT BLOWS OUT OF THE WATER PEOPE WILL ONLY GIVE TO A WORK AND NOT TO A MAN!

AND YOU PHILIPPAINS YOURSELVES KNOW WELL THAT IN THE EARLY DAYS OF THE GOSPEL MINISTRY, WHEN I LEFT MACEDONIA… NO CHURCH… NO PEOPLE.. ENTERED INTO A PARTNERSHIP WITH ME…. WITH ME.. NOT THE WORK.. NOT THE MINISTRY.. NOT THE CHURH BUILDING.. PAYING THE LIGHTS.. .BUT WITH ME PAUL SAYS IN GIVING…. IN GIVING… IN GIVING AND RECEIVING… EXCEPT YOU..

VERSE 17 NOT THAT I SEEK OR EAGER FOR YOUR GIFT… BUT I DO SEEK… I DO SEEK.. AND I AM EAGER FOR THE FRUIT…. THE FRUIT.. THAT INCREASES TO YOUR CREDIT… TO YOUR CREDIT.. BY YOUR GIVING TO HELP ME….

THE HARVEST OF BLESSINGS… THE HARVEST OF BLESSINGS… THAT IS ACCUMULATING TO YOUR ACCOUNT…

DO YOU HEAR THAT MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD, MINISTERS OF GOD. THEIR GIVING TO PAUL THE APOSTLE, THE PERSON, PART OF THE FAMIY WAS RIGHT FOR THEM TO DO SO FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS THAT WOULD ACCULATE IN HEAVEN FOR LOVING AND CARING FOR PAUL AS GOD DIRECTED.

CLOSING WITH VERSE 18: But I have [your full payment] and more; DO YOU READ THIS?

I have everything I need and am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. DID YOU READ HIS TESIMONY.. I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED… I AM AMPLY SUPPLIED BY YOUR GIFTS YOU SENT TO ME…

CAN THE MAN AND WOMAN OF GOD THAT GOD HAS PUT IN YOUR LIFE ABLE TO SAY THAT OF YOU OR ALL THEY MINISTER TOO?

DOES YOUR GIVING OF LOVE TO THE MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD THAT IS NOURSHING YOU JUST A TOKEN TITHE OR OFFERING ON SUNDAY TO A MINISTRY MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU FROM GOD’S PERSPECTIVE.

ARE YOU GIVING AT ALL? IF NOT, WHY NOT? ARE YOU LOVING THOSE GOD SENT TO YOU AS HE DID? ARE YOU MAKING SURE THOSE GIFTS TO YOU ARE PROVIDED FOR, CARED FOR, AND HAVE ALL THEY NEED LIKE PAUL DID FROM THE CHURCH AT PHILIPPI?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR SPIRITUAL MOTHERS AND FATHERS NEED?

MEN AND WOMAN OF GOD GET RID OF THE FALSE HUMILITY THAT BRAGS YOU DON’T HAVE TO TAKE ANY GIFTS FROM GOD’S PEOPLE. YOU ARE HURTING THEM, HARMING THEM AND HINDERING THEM FROM THE WAY GOD WANTS TO BLESS THEM AND PUT TO THEIR ACCUMULTING ACCOUNT IN HEAVEN.

IS THAT RIGHT MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD? ARE WE SO SPIRITUAL NOW THAT WE IGNORE A FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLE OF LOVE AND MUTUAL CARE FOR ALL INCLUDING THE 5 FOLD MINISTERS WHO HAVE NEEDS AS WELL?

IF WE WERE TO DO THAT THEN WHY DID PAUL REBUKE THE CHURCH AT CORINTH FOR THEIR LACK OF LOVE.. FOR HIM AND BARNABUS.. AND THEM COMMEND THE CHURCH AT PHILLIPPI? YOU EXPLAIN IT.

WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH HARM TO THE BODY BY NOT TEACHING THEM THIS KINGDOM TRUTH AND TELLING MINISTERS TO HAVE A JOB OR A CHRISTIAN BUSINESS TO SUPPLY FOR THEMSELVES.

GOD MAY WANT SOME TO WORK OR HAVE A BUSINESS AND THAT IS BETWEEN THEM AND GOD, BUT DO NOT IGNORE GOD’S WORD.

THAT THOSE WHO PREACH THE GOSPEL SHOULD REAP THE MATERIAL BENEFITS OF THEM THEY ARE SENT TO. THIS IS GODS WORD AND HIS WILL. DON’T TEACH THE TO MUZZLE THE OX THAT GRINDS THEIR GRAIN.

BELOVED, WHEN THE HEART OF LOVE FOR GOD’S MEN AND WOMEN, 5 FOLD MINISTRY BECOMES MORE THAN A TITHE AND OFFERING, OR A PAID SALARY LIKE A CORPORATION, THEN WE WILL SEE TREMENDOUS BREAKTHROUGHS IN GOD’S PEOPLE AND FINANCES SO THEY CAN RECEIVE THE TRANSFER OF THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED INTO THEIR HANDS.

PAUL SAYS THAT THEIR LOVE, THEIR SUPPLY, THEIR GIFT GIVEN TO HIM PERSONALLY TO LOVE AND CARE FOR HIM TO GOD WERE DESCRIBED WITH THESE WORDS.

IS YOUR GIVING, YOUR CHURCHES OR MINISTRY GIVING SEEN BY GOD AS A FRAGRANT OFFERING AND SACRIFICE HE WELCOMES.

MAY OUR TESTIMONY IN GIVING SPOKEN OF AS PAUL SPEAKS OF THE CHURCH AT PHILIPPI.

18 But I have [your full payment] and more; I have everything I need and am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. [They are the] fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights.

SELAH

Henry Falcone

Flame of Fire- Kingdom Advancing Messengers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar