Come to The Riches oof God's Glory

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Come to The Riches oof God's Glory

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Kingshott
    Participant

Come drink deeper from The treasure trove of your salvation for your Spring of life is eternally expanding and The eyes of understanding, My very Spirit is calling to you. Allow Me to open your eyes to The fullness of The manifold Wisdom of God that you may partake through The Seven Eyes of My Kingdom to see clearly as Moses and to know as Daniel, translate as Ezekiel and reveal ME to others as Isaiah for I AM Wisdom but only through My Eyes of Glory shall I make all known to you. Come up higher where you belong for it is only in My Presence you shall see My Glory and even the angels come to My Call ! Now “Come” !           Romans 9:21-28</span><span class=”passage-display-version”>Tree of Life Version (TLV)</span></h1>
    <span id=”en-TLV-28238″ class=”text Rom-9-21″>21 Does the potter have no right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honor and another for common use? </span><span id=”en-TLV-28239″ class=”text Rom-9-22″>22Now what if God, willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath designed for destruction? </span><span id=”en-TLV-28240″ class=”text Rom-9-23″>23And what if He did so to make known the riches of His glory on vessels of mercy, which He prepared beforehand for glory?</span>

<span id=”en-TLV-28241″ class=”text Rom-9-24″>24 Even us He called—not only from the Jewish people, but also from the Gentiles—</span> <span id=”en-TLV-28242″ class=”text Rom-9-25″>25 as He says also in Hosea,</span>
    <div>
    <p class=”line”><span class=”text Rom-9-25″>“I will call those who were not My people,</span>
    <span class=”indent-1″><span class=”indent-1-breaks”>    </span><span class=”text Rom-9-25″>‘My people,’>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar