Cleanse and strengthen us we pray

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Cleanse and strengthen us we pray

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Deuteronomy 32:36-42 The Lord will judge His people and have compassion on His servants, for He will see that their strength has gone, all are affected. He will say: where are your false gods, those false idols in which you trusted? Let them be your protection! See now that I, the Lord, am HE – beside Me there is no other God. I hold the power of life and death. I swear: as I live forever that I will sharpen My flashing sword and set My hand to judgement to punish My enemies, then My vengeance will fall upon My foes. I shall make My arrows drunk with blood, My sword will devour flesh, the blood of the slain and the captives along with the enemy leaders.

Deuteronomy 32:43 Rejoice with His people, you nations, for the Lord will avenge the blood of His servants. He will take vengeance on His enemies and punish all those who hate Him and will cleanse His peoples Land. Jeremiah 12:14

Deuteronomy 33:1-5 This is the blessing that Moses pronounced on the Israelites before his death. The Lord came from Sinai, He appeared and shone out from the South. With Him were multitudes of His holy people, streaming along at His right hand. Truly, He loves His people and blesses His holy ones. They receive instruction, the Law that Moses gave us, as our possession for all Israel. Then,  when all the tribal leaders assembled, a leader arose in the Land.

Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

The Lord will judge his people and have compassion on His servants. His servants; now every faithful Christian; they are gathered from every race, nation and language.  Psalms 107, Romans 9:24-26, Revelation 7:9

their strength has gone – Isaiah 17:4-6 & 9 On that Day Israel [now the Christian  peoples] will lose their strength and prosperity. On that day, strong cities will be abandoned, like those of your enemies of old that were deserted at the Israelites approach. Cities will be uninhabitable – no food, power or water.

those false idols in which you trusted – people today put their faith in materialism, atheism or a ‘rapture’ out of trouble, etc.   Micah 5:10-15

My vengeance will fall upon My foes – The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times in the Bible. It is the next action of the Lord on earth, which results in the ‘cleansing of the Land’.  By the means of His ‘flashing sword ‘, an explosion of the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 83

the enemy leaders – As the enemy leaders prepare their weapons, Psalms 7:12-16, Isaiah 21:2 – Elam & Media = Iran, ‘they are swept away by a whirlwind ‘. Habakkuk 3:14, Jeremiah 49:35-37

The Lord appears to His people – The Lord’s  Right Hand, that is Jesus, Psalms 110, will lead  ‘the multitude of His people’, into the promised Land in the same way as He did for the ancient Israelites. 1 Corinthians 10:4, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Isaiah 49:8-11

they receive instruction – True prophets and priests will teach them the right Laws and the correct ordinances. Isaiah 66:21, Malachi 2:7

Then a leader arose – Proof that all this happens before the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11, Ezekiel 40 to 48

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar