BE STRENGTHENED WITH JOY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

BE STRENGTHENED WITH JOY

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary. They shall walk and not faint…Isaiah 40:31.

Yes, these are the last days and many are already beginning to be drained of their strength from the constant attacks of the enemy trying to rob them of My peace and My joy, which is your strength.

Lean upon Me and I will carry you. Cast all your cares upon Me for I care for you. Commit everything into My hands and I will supply all your needs. Ask of Me and I will give you My Kingdom blessings to you. I will give you My wisdom and understanding, the knowledge of My perfect will, and all the grace you need to walk in it.

Remain silent upon your bed and listen to Me for I have so much I want to say to you that you have a future and a hope in Me. Stand on all My promises for they are all yes and Amen to you.

This is the day that I have made…rejoice and be glad in it. Be encouraged that I will never leave you or forsake you. I am closer than the breath that you breathe. I am the way, the truth, and the Life.

Remain in Me and you will be fruitful in all your ways. Yes, you will prosper and be in health as your soul prospers, says your Lord and King.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar