“Be Patient as He Finishes Your Foundation”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Be Patient as He Finishes Your Foundation”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“Be Patient as He Finishes Your Foundation”

by Lonnie Mackley Feb. 9th, 2017

MT 7:25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

Most of you now reading this have been in the wilderness for many years now having your soul gone through, and now you are truly sick to death of having to stay here even one more day. I use that expression “sick to death” on purpose because you have been dying to the flesh, the world, and the devil for what seems like forever now and you are starting to wonder if there’s any real method to what appears to be God’s madness. Well trust me, “there is”.

You see, what you have undergone may seem like just a cruel experiment on God’s part, or you may just think that He has forgotten about you, or that you have blown it by now; but there is a very good reason that things have had to be so thorough and painstaking for so long. God wants you to stand and not to fall while His power and blessing comes once this harvest goes into full swing. This is actually an act of great mercy on God’s part, not cruelty.

MT 13:26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

Once God’s rain comes any spiritual weeds that have not been pulled out by the roots will also spring up along with the wheat, and it could spoil the harvest that God is trying to bring through you. So if you have any secret sin-habits, controlling abusive behaviors, dishonesty, unforgiveness, bitterness, or anything else ungodly it will be brought out and exposed during this time. As hard as you promote God’s fame, demons will also try to promote your shame.

EPH 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

How many great men and women of God were greatly empowered throughout history only to be brought down by some nasty sin-habit that they kept secret and refused to allow God to deal with? Too many, that’s for sure. And for this last harvest God has been really doing a thorough job of exposing and rooting out all these dangerous areas before His wonderful rain of power and blessing comes. There cannot be so much as one small area left undealt with.

PS 44:16 at the taunts of those who reproach and revile me, because of the enemy, who is bent on revenge.

When we start really taking spiritual ground for the Lord we must all be above reproach and walk in full and complete holiness and obedience as we go forward, because satan will make it a point to rat out anyone who is living a lie. Like Achan and Judas there must not be any secret greed or rebellion, like David we cannot entertain secret lust or sexual sin, like Noah and Lot we must not have relapses of drugs and addiction to tarnish our reputations.

RO 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

God’s main job in doing all this my friend is to make sure that you stand and do not fall in this last hour. Rather than us pointing at and focusing upon other peoples lives and walks with God, we need to be focusing upon our own lives and allowing Jesus Christ to help us to purify us, and to fully overcome all areas of sin and ways that we do not love properly. So try to be patient as God finishes your deep foundation, because He plans to build very high.

JN 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar