American Christians, pray for China NOW!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words American Christians, pray for China NOW!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    stefan gesler
    Participant

Dear American Brothers and sisters, please forget all mundane politics and even your own inclinations, and join us in prayer for those uncounted millions in China, according to the will and heart

of our heavenly Father, who loves those people as much as you and me.

I am writing from Finland, where the leader of that nation is still today, the only country in Europe he stopped en route to the USA. I got from the Father that this is the time to pray for the Chinese president, while he is physically close – only a few kilometers from us; a unique chance, and we have raised an earnest prayer for him here in Helsinki, but in a few hours he (and some government members) will leave for US. We hope that he will be met over there by prayer shield of American Christians, instead of hordes of evil spiritual influences, militant hostile to any purposes of our great and lovely Redeemer, and our heavenly Father, who’s purposes are of peace, Jer 29:11.

There are evil princes all the time attempting to influence a leader like him,
    leading by far the greatest number of people at any time of the world’s history.
    There may be some reason why God wants us to pray for their leader right now, when he will be physically close to you, too. Timing is important in the work being done in and for His (and ours!) Kingdom.

Thank you, American Brothers and Sisters! I trust you will receive the Chinese president Xi Jinping with prayers, praying that God will influence his heart to be softer in his attitudes towards Christians in China, and surround him with prayers, so hindering the evil princes making war against mankind and also those huge numbers of our brothers and sisters in China. There are estimations that there could be even 100 million Christians in the country – irrespective of all the hatred towards them!
    We have an unconditional promise in Mat 18:19, and also Jas_5:16.

Stefan, Helsinki, Finland

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar