AMERICA! ARISE! SHINE!! – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words AMERICA! ARISE! SHINE!! – Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I saw a supernatural mega-shift taking place over the seven mountains of influence in the nation.  Arise!  Shine!  It’s time to take new ground and occupy promised territory!

While soaking in worship early this morning, I heard these words, “Watch!  For there is a supernatural mega-shift that is now taking place in the heavenly realms over the nation of America.

Watch!  For there will be an outpouring of My Grace, Grace (x2) upon the seven mountains, making way for a greater manifestation of signs, wonders and miracles starting in the month of May.”

America watch!  For there will be a sudden, severe and violent shaking that will begin to take place over the next few weeks in the nation.

I saw in the spirit a divine dismantling and displacement of demonic powers beginning to take place over the seven mountains of influence in the nation.

Watch!  For even as this mega-shift begins to take place in the heavenlies there will be signs in the earth.

Watch!  For there will sudden and unpredictable changes in weather patterns, many will begin to see violent rain and hail storms, tornadoes and hurricanes will increase.

There will also be a great shaking and shifting felt in the way of unexpected earthquakes and some volcanic eruptions which will begin to take place across other nations in the earth.

Even as I share this Word, I hear the spirit say,  “Shout!  ‘Grace, Grace’ to it and the mountain shall become a plain.”

America!  Fear not!  For what God has started He will bring to completion, Not through the strong arm of the flesh, but by the Spirit of the LORD himself.

I Declare and Decree:  As you turn your faces toward Him, every mountain of difficulty that has endeavoured to hinder or halt your advancing as a nation will be brought to ground level.

Right now as you begin to shout “Grace! Grace!”  to the mountain, so shall the favour and blessings of heaven be poured out upon your heads.

The vision of this great nation was not born of flesh, but born of His Spirit.  America!  It is time to awake, arise, and advance!

I see and feel a supernatural mega-shift taking place as the shout of “Grace! Grace!” goes forth across the land,

Watch!  For the manifestation of signs, wonders and miracles on the seven mountains of influence, America this is your time.  This is your moment.  This is the year of jubilation.

Divine restoration and reformation is right before you, do you see it?

The month of May; 5th month of the year, I declare it is the month of manifest double grace.

Blessings to you all.
    Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar