ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Yes, that is the solution to stand on His truth and promises that we are accepted in the Beloved!

I’m learning some things about the spirit of rejection having walked it out or walking it out. This spirit causes a wall around a person actually a force that makes people feel they are not wanted to be near this person but it is a lie. If you break through this force field of repelling, you find out that this person really wants you near them. Another thing is the person will come against you and lash out at you and not even realizing why they are doing it because the spirit is trying to keep people away. It busts up relationships.

Another thing this spirit does is cause you not to be around people for the fear of being rejected causing great social anxiety. Many people taking these medications for it end up with a worse condition of panic attacks where there is an increase of medication ending up living like a mental case. Those with rejection battle loving themselves or being able to receive love from God and others. They build themselves a prison of insecurities, fears and isolation.

When these people try to come out, the enemy fights them so hard at any breakthrough in having freedom and relationships that he fights even harder the next time causing a regression with fear. The person ends up feeling worn out battling the dread of facing every life situation where they end up like a hermit afraid of doing everything. Yes, I was that person that was afraid of going grocery shopping. The thought of making all those decisions fearing I would not do well enough and to be rejected by my husband or whoever.

I would fear performing in front of people causing me to hide who I was for fear of being rejected. I still battle greatly the fear of having one over the house and to feed them food like making them a sandwich is a great fear. My mother had rejection and I could not get close to her. I never understood why she always turned on me and greatly wound me. It was because of that spirit of rejection repelling me away from her. She kept me isolated and never taught me to branch out to be social to go to the prom, to join clubs, etc., and she kept me from learning to be independent. She did everything for me so everything I learned I did by trial and error and to this day my husband would ask me what I was doing because he never seen things done the way I do them.

My father had the type of rejection where you would feel he didn’t want you around him but if I overcame that it showed that he really did want me near him. Sorry for all the rattling on but those who come in contact with others who appear to be hard cases you might glean some insight concerning those people. God is good and faithful to set the captives free! Who the Son sets free is free indeed and Jesus has set us free!!!

One more point I forgot to share is that those who get easily offended can have a spirit of rejection because that spirit twists things that you hear and causes you to be sensitive where you end up defending yourself with anger. Many in the body of Christ that end up divided from one another battle rejection!!! Yes, there are many in the camp who are battling one another unable to receive the Father’s love and the enemy is having a hay day. Those divided cannot stand against the attacks of the enemy!

We must press in to receive God’s love that heals all wounds and casts out all fear. But even that is a hard thing to come to receiving His love because of the spirits that runs with rejection like condemnation, legalism, and that pack of demons. Yes, rejection is a huge tree with deep roots with a multitude of defensive and offensive demons operating. Nothing is impossible with God! I believe this spirit is what is causing the great division in the body of Christ and we must stand against it for unity so that we would be an army that is of one mind and in one accord. Yes, we will overcome by the great grace of God and God gets all the glory!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar