A FLOOD OF HIS SPIRIT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In two separate visions this week I was shown water pouring abundantly out of faucets . In two other visions, I was shown a recliner sofa with the footrest pulled out. While thinking about these visions this morning, specifically of the faucet, the word FLOOD was spoken.

INTERPRETATION:

The recliner speaks of spiritual rest. Biblically, it speaks of resting in the finished works of the Lord Jesus Christ through whom all righteous things were made available to mankind. Come to Him all you who are heavy laden and HE will give you comfort and rest. A supernatural rest of the mind and heart wherein GOD will bless HIS people with greater wisdom, knowledge, understanding, guidance, comfort and provision.

Water, symbolic of life, also speaks of the workings and operations of the Holy Spirit made available to mankind by GOD the FATHER through His Son, Jesus Christ. It is the works of the Holy Trinity – the Three in One.   This water is so abundant and powerful that it is comparable to a FLOOD. As prophesied by the ancients, the inhabitants of the earth will experience in the last days a pouring – an overflowing – of His Spirit. Though the world will experience duress and unprecedented upheaval in accordance with prophecies, GOD who is unfathomably good will pour A FLOOD of His Spirit on HIS people. Praise GOD and thank you Lord Jesus Christ for all things.

ILLUMINATING VERSES:

But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (Jn. 14)

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.I will Pour Out My Spirit. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I WILL POUR OUT my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. (Joel 2:25-29 CF Jn. 14:15-26, Jn. 26:5-16, Acts 2:1-13, Acts 10:44-48, Acts 19:1-7)

Rest, Receive and be Blessed.

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar