A Church Triumphant – By Duane Stewart

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A Church Triumphant – By Duane Stewart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A Church Triumphant

Groaning cries as coming forth across the land today are resulting in the trumpets of God sounding out a signal for repentance and restoration. The Day of the Lord is come as God searches across His creation for a people willing to hear His voice. In this search, humanity must recognize that man’s crying out is the results of the anguish coming from within a hungry, thirsting people. Why should there be a people who know hunger and thirst? Why, except that these many voices spoken of are trumpets with words that result in unstable and unproven religious activities? Along with the corrupted arena’s existing within today’s society (political, economic, educational, religious, etc.), this corruption has greatly perverted that which is called the gospel of Christ. Such corruption exists and has promoted a gospel that has lost its power and been replaced with man’s own considered form of godliness.

Therefore, because of darkness and gross darkness upon man’s minds, we see the declarations of God having their time of fulfillment in this our season. Amos 8:11-12, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: And they [includes many from today’s visible church order] shall wonder from sea to sea [carnal church to carnal church], and from the north [carnal mind] even to the east [false Christ’s], they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it [looking in all the wrong places].” These carnal churches are full of empty activities that are the results of rejecting God’s pure word to follow the philosophies of carnal minded professional ministries. Understand, man’s high ideas cannot become a replacement for that which God has already stated and established from Himself.

With humanity living in this season of God, what is it that God has stated for us? To this which God states, humanity should pay special attention as He speaks. Haggai 2:6-9, For thus saith the Lord of hosts; yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens [also heavens within man’s spirit and soul], and the earth [self-willed carnal man independent from God], and the sea [heart of carnalities church], and the dry land [man without water – the Spirit of Christ]; and I will shake all nations [carnal worldly church systems], and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house [true church of God] with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver [redemption] is mine, and the gold [divine nature of God] is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. The glory of this latter house [God’s temple which is His dwelling place within man] shall be greater than the former [temples of tents, wood, brick, and stone], saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts”.

While many may be waiting and looking for another natural structure to be built in Jerusalem, God’s greater temple is not one of stone built by man, but a dwelling place for God within the temple God alone builds. God’s true temple is made up of regenerated vessels coming forth in God’s likeness and image. As darkness covers the earth, which is the results of man’s carnal mind without restraint, most of humanity finds they are losing all hope while living without any true purpose. Thus, the mind-set that motivates the majority is “we might as well eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die.” Meanwhile, another trumpet is sounding as the voice of God speaks through His matured ministry.

Isa. 55:1-3, Ho, every one that thirsts [invitation is for the thirsty], come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk [spiritual gladness and nourishment] without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread [eating the carnal doctrines of man]? And you labor for that which satisfies not [religious works of the flesh]? Hearken diligently unto me, and eat that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness [resurrected Christ nature from within]. Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live [from a sin-nature to a Christ-nature]; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David”. (Read Acts 13:34). Know that God shall keep His promises, for that which He has purposed shall return unto Him completely fulfilled in each yielded and committed vessel. (Read Isa. 55:1-13).

With darkness, covering the earth and gross darkness the people, the question that should be ask is, why? In following the history of the children of Israel and by recognizing that God’s order comes first in the natural realm, it’s greater fulfillment is in the realm of the spirit. Therefore, natural types and signs given through Israel should speak to us, the called spiritual house of God, loud and clear. Isa. 1:2, Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me”. “Rebelled” is the Hebrew word “PUSHA”, with the meaning of “revolt, rebellion, sin against lawful authority, transgression.” Likewise, the church of today, God’s spiritual entity placed within the earth has also rebelled against Him. Scripture speaks of a church that only has a form of godliness, but it denies the power of God. While the world does not need a religious form, the cry coming forth from the world is a need for power to change.

John writing to the church of the Laodicians sets the thermostat, the watermark, expected by God while this last day church finds itself falling short. Rev. 3:15-16, I know thy works [today’s church has a works driven theme while trying to please God with their fleshly works and humanistic orders], that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” What is God looking for in those who call themselves Christians? We hear this word as written to the seven churches of Asia Minor in Revelation, “overcome, and receive.” Words that speak loudly to the church of today.

As we look back to the children of Israel, we continue to see the downward spiral they embarked upon in their rebellion against God’s pattern ways. God was rejecting Eli from being the High Priest during a time when Israel was rejecting God. Why, but because Eli, without making corrections, allowed his sons to corrupt God’s intended way of worship and service. 1 Sam. 3:13, For I have told him [Eli] that I will judge his house forever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he [Eli] restrained them not”. Iniquity as written in this verse speaks of “perverseness which is from a root word to be bent or crooked.” Where is the ministry that ministers the pure word of God today? Does this verse point to those ministers who refuse to minister against the sins of the sin nature revealed in God’s Word as they preach a permissive doctrine that leads to spiritual perversions and adultery?

Let us consider today’s ministries who remain in a state of disobedience and stubbornness. These ministries remain stiff-necked in responding to pleasing the people above that of pleasing God. Consider 1 Sam. 15:22-23 as God speaks to King Saul, And Samuel said, hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, He hath rejected thee from being king.”

How many are practicing witchcraft (rebellion) and stubbornness (releases iniquity and idolatry) in the church today? Much of today’s church, like these children of Israel, have lost the Ark of the Covenant, the piece of furniture from the tabernacle that represents the power and presence of God dwelling within their midst. Among these churches, as they continue only in a form of service, they have no knowledge of God’s presence, nor is it among them. In this, the form becomes death to them, because the people have become carnal minded and depend upon carnal entertainment to attract and satisfy the people.

Even now, in the midst of darkness and gross darkness, God still speaks His promises and unto those that receive them, certain events take place that bring change to that individual. Isa. 59:19-20, So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion [place of God’s manifesting glory in man], unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob [house of flesh – carnal minded church’s], saith the Lord.” 

Remember, God changed Jacobs name to “Israel – a Prince with God” – the spiritual house. This promised Redeemer has come into the hearts of all those who are receiving Him. In this reception of the Redeemer, the promise continues to restore until the fulfillment of all things within the continuous receiving vessel. Eph. 4:13, Till we all come in the unity of the faith and of the knowledge [full and perfect knowledge] of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” The little word “in” from the above scripture is the Greek word “EIS” which speaks of “a line that is drawn to meet another line, at a certain point.”

The raising up of a standard is, as spoken above, a stand against the enemy and is the Christ who willingly sacrificed Himself on the cross. He then resurrected before humanity as a living standard for all creation. With Jesus being the pattern Son, we can also include a remnant of people who shall fulfill the prayer prayed by Jesus and its fulfillment. John 17:5 & 22, And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. … And the glory which thou gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one”.

A prayer of fulfillment, by the Holy Spirit, as the vessel stands in complete obedience to the progressive work of sanctification. This work is that which no man can accomplish within himself or in his own strength and power. Nay, but this is a work accomplished as man yields to the Holy Spirit in becoming the purified vessel sanctified unto God’s purpose. This purpose is a promise from God in reference to the restoration of David’s tabernacle. Acts 15:16, After this [taking out a people for His name, His nature] I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up.”

David’s tabernacle was a tent erected on Mt. Zion wherein the returned Ark of the Covenant rested within to manifest the glory of the Holy of Holies for Israel. In this tent, the glory of God rested as His presence filled the tent. This promised restoration of the temple of God is pointed to men of today who receive Christ within and become a manifesting tabernacle. This tabernacle shall retain the glory of God as they manifest that glory, the nature of God unto all creation. For this purpose, God is raising up His remnant of first-fruits wherein the glory of His presence dwells to manifest upon the earth.

Meanwhile, how is it that the world sees the church today? The testimony of the majority of the Christian community is one of having a form of godliness while denying the power of the gospel of Christ. Because of this lack of godliness, the Christian community is not appealing, appetizing nor attractive where the world is concern. Most of the populace is declaring that there is no difference between how the so-called Christian lives their lives and the acts from that of the non-Christian. How can the fire of God that purifies and a God that saves, delivers, and heals be present when the Christians are rejecting the power and presence of the Holy Spirit? A form of weariness rest upon the people because the religious arena preaches another gospel that is absent of God’s power.

A warning of change is sounding out from a people that know restoration. This change has come from a Holy Spirit filled people who yield to the unity of oneness in the nature of Christ. It is change that roots out, pulls down, destroys, and throws down for the purpose of building up and planting God’s everlasting kingdom throughout creation. Ezek. 12:22-23, Son of man, what is this proverb that ye have in the land of Israel [Christian community], saying, the days are prolonged, and every vision fails? Tell them therefore, thus saith the Lord God; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel [Christian community]; but say unto them, the days are at hand, and the effect [word] of every vision”. (Read Ezek. 12:22-28).

Unto all receiving vessels who hear the words of God, they are to respond to them with the understanding that God’s word will not return to Him void or without fulfillment. The time of restoration in the midst of great and gross darkness is now upon us. This restoration of God’s triumphant church shall affect all creation as God fulfills His promises to a full measure. Each promise fulfilled brings forth a full measure of its fruit. Joel 2:18-19, Then will the Lord be jealous for His land, and pity His people [in Christ we are Abraham’s true seed, we are His land]. Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto His people. Behold, I will send you corn [Jesus Christ the bread of life], and wine [gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit]; and oil [the anointing of God’s presence], and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the nations” (Read Joel 2:23-27).

This is God’s triumphant church, those who are His first-fruits people. These, now sanctified, as the hand of God fulfills His word in them unto complete restoration. Restoration as it concerns God’s manner and expression. These shall know the fullness of joy concerning their salvation. Psalm 51:10-13, Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit [unforced obedience]. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.”

This victorious church shall know and express the glory of God even more so than the early church. Col. 3:4, When ye also appear [manifest] with Him in glory.” This triumphant church shall walk with God in the cool, the spirit of the day. Gen. 3:8a, And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool [spirit] of the day: …” After six days or six thousand years, this man of Gods intended purpose is now coming forth. That is, a people created in His likeness and image. This people of the sixth day are even now crossing over into the spirit of God’s seventh day. The sixth day is closing out with God’s wrath beginning to come forth for the cleansing of the earth and a purifying of His people. These march with God in the Spirit of complete restoration with one sound. This is God’s day for His glorious church without spot or wrinkle and having a triumphant sound that manifest the nature of God from within His temple, which we are. Come forth you first-fruits, God’s triumphant church, come forth.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar