“Your Compassion Is Built Solid Within Your Hearts” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION – Articles, Personal, Encouragement, Prayer, Testimonies, Fellowship, Missions , Revival, etc. “Your Compassion Is Built Solid Within Your Hearts” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Be still and listen, My Beloved Children.  Hold tightly to Me, Children.  Hold Me tight, and smile at Me throughout each day as you reminisce over the beauty I continue to give you daily.

Mine now come into Me in a way never seen before. In mass they become one, and this closeness is driven by their loss (past losses). Their compassion is built within their hearts and minds now, and oozes outward and into others.

Each day is a blessing, and each Child becomes the joy of the Lord, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Col 3:12-17
    Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies [compassion], kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also MUST do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.  And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.  NKJV

In Jesus’ Love and compassion for all of us, Chris

Visit our Website/Blog at  Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar