I knew I had reached a point of desperation that matched Jeremiah’s promise.  “And you will seek me and you will find me when you search for me with all your heart. ”  The most shocking thing happened next. I recall that point of desperation and the cry of my heart: How do we reach America. The answer was stunning: It would involve risking my very life. It would be the most dangerous thing I have ever done.

The words thundered: “Then, you must take the fight to the gates of hell.   I must remind you of the most vivid dream of my life—the kind where you don’t know if you are awake or asleep.  I saw Highway 99. I saw it from Red Bluff all the way to Southern California. This artery of the great central valley is special to God. In the dream I saw a river—Ezekiel’s river flowing with great healing properties, trees of righteousness on both banks. The voice in my dream said, “This is a corridor of glory.”

I did not understand why I was getting this dream. It was hidden in the Spirit until just recently. It portends a miracle of a magnitude I cannot fathom−especially when you consider the condition of Sacramento, Silicon Valley, and Hollywood. At this moment, these bastions of California have declared war—war on the Federal Government—war on the church, and has even declared war on science. For that matter, it has declared war on anyone or anything that disagrees with their radical agenda. How far gone are California Leftists?

At his own inauguration, Governor Gavin presented neither a vision nor a plan for the nation state—he simply flew into a rant against President Trump and emphasized that California is a total sanctuary state. Silicon Valley alone possesses power that boggles the mind. This bastion of technology and social media controls information like no other agency on earth. Right now, social media is an unchallenged mouthpiece to billions for Leftist atheists.

Their power to brainwash young minds is beyond staggering. They have the power to shut down any voice they wish—and the voices they shut down are notably Christian, conservative, and patriotic. Facebook shut down Franklin Graham! If that doesn’t give you a chill, nothing will. If they won’t hesitate to silence the chief voice of Evangelical Christianity…what will they do to the rest of us?

California Assembly Bill 2943 has been delayed. It’s the bill that will ban the Bible by coming in through the back door. It means to ban any literature that suggests that intervention is needed for anyone living a gay lifestyle. I quote: “Contemporary science recognizes that being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender is part of the natural spectrum of human identity and is not a disease, disorder, or illness.” and, “(i) (1) “Sexual orientation change efforts” means any practices that seek to change an individual’s sexual orientation. This includes efforts to change behaviors or gender expressions, or to eliminate or reduce sexual or romantic attractions or feelings toward individuals of the same sex.”    https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB2943

Faith doesn’t matter, fact doesn’t matter, science doesn’t matter, and now, outcome doesn’t matter either. Sacramento politicians are one big ‘never mind’. Never mind that California is dead-last in education and a slew of other quality of life categories. Never mind that they are spending like a thief with a stolen credit card. Never mind that innocent people are murdered by illegal aliens they protect from being arrested. California politicians, tech moguls, Hollywood and media have made an unmistakable declaration. They will remake America in the miserable and decrepit image of California. They are the black hole that can suck a nation into its abyss.

What can we possibly do about all this? What we must do is put our natural mind aside and obey God!  What God says will stand. What God commands will triumph over the enemy. Never forget that California has been the catalyst to historic revivals and has launched worldwide Christian ministries. Those wells are still in the heart of California. That dream has lain dormant in my spirit until now, when God ordered me to take the tent down the 99 corridor.

Living Proof California follows the route I saw in my dream. Marysville has already been touched. Then Paradise received beauty for ashes.  The tent crusade in Stockton is only 17 days away. Fresno, Dinuba are already confirmed.  The rest of our targeted cities are in the works. Our goal is to do an outdoor rally in Southern California and culminate everything near the State Capitol in Sacramento.  If you live near the 99, the tent is coming to a site near you.  Will these crusades turn California around? That is totally in God’s hands. What I do know is the Lord will hit demons hard in California. All we can do, and must do, is obey the voice of God.

The greatest breakthrough we have had is Stockton where the Lord opened the door for us to us the very best location. That crusade is only 17 days from now.

“I am asking you to obey God by starting to pray right now.  Pray for the workers to come into the harvest. Pray for protection as we expect high resistance from the enemy. Pray for abundant provision because we have invested massive amounts of money to make this invasion possible.

The urgent message of this newsletter is this: The best way to touch America right now is to invade California. I couldn’t understand that at first, but now I do. It is the way of God to take the fight directly to the main threat.  I am hoping, with a great hope, that you will see this.

Acts 4:29-30 says, “Now Lord, Behold their threats and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may preach Your word while you stretch out Your hand to heal and let signs and wonders be done in the name of Your Holy Son Jesus.

”California is a great threat to America. This state may have deep perversion and intellectual arrogance, but none of these things can withstand the mighty power of God. The Holy Spirit is at work to empower and guide a mighty invasion of California’s Central Valley. Pray! Get involved.  No matter where or what country you live in…you can pray! I feel a miracle is on the horizon.

Will you volunteer to help me in Stockton? Then use this link to sign up:  http://igfn.us/f/25yt/n

Will you start praying for our tent crusades down the Corridor of Glory Highway 99? Click here to join me in prayer  https://mariomurillo.org/prayer-partner/