Lana Vawser

All day yesterday I had a burning within my spirit about the “EXTENSION of land” and the word “OCCUPY” was burning within me.

Last night I heard the Lord say “Get ready to OCCUPY new land”. This morning as I awoke again the Lord was speaking and burning in my spirit about EXTENSION and OCCUPYING.

As I meditated upon this word this morning, I felt the Lord saying that MANY are going to suddenly occupy new land before the end of this year and many will find an ACCELERATION of occupying new land in 2018.

The faithfulness of many stewarding the lands that God has given to them are now about to step into an extension of land, a promotion and a reward of new land.

No matter what has gone on around you or is going on around you, for many of you, the Lord is going to suddenly position you and increase the land He has called you to occupy. This is not something to fear, but something to REJOICE in.

I decree over you in the name of Jesus that in this new land you will see greater fruitfulness than you have ever seen. In this new land you will see greater JOY than you have ever experienced. In this new land you will experience greater ease in the anointing, refreshment in the Spirit and encounters with Jesus and His Word in a deeper way than before.

Many of you have been battling and fighting over the land that God has given you for SO long. You have been FIGHTING to MAINTAIN the land he has given you and fighting the opposition of the enemy.

Get ready, get ready, get ready for the EXTENSION has begun. You are transitioning and about to be catapulted into occupying MORE land than you imagined and it will be marked with JOY, PEACE and GREAT fruitfulness.

Your season has changed and now you will see BREAKTHROUGH at the HEART of this new land. The rain of His Spirit will fall so heavily in the new land and bring such life, refreshment and fruitfulness, your eyes will see the faithfulness of God and the recompense of God exploding all around.

There’s new land waiting for you! Get ready!

Your new land that you will occupy is MARKED with Isaiah 55:9-13!!!

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
12 You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper,
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the Lord’s renown,
for an everlasting sign,
that will endure forever.”

REJOICE! It’s harvest time! He is positioning you for INCREASE for SUCH a time as this!

To be added to Lana’s mailing list please click here:
https://www.lanavawser.com/subscription/

To look through Lana’s prophetic archives please click here
https://lanavawser.com/prophetic-words/

If you would like to sow into this ministry please click this link
https://lanavawser.com/sowing/