Have you ever realized the people who preach judgements on nations and people are the same people who have a rapture theology that removes them from earth before what they say is going to happen actually happens?

Have you ever been disciplined by God? I know we have all experienced the discipline of men and women, but have you ever been disciplined by God? If you have, you know, like I do, that God corrects you up, He doesn’t speak of your destruction.

I used to be very harsh, judgmental, rapture like, but when I spent time with God, I mean a lot of time over many years, I learned that I knew men’s doctrines more than God and His kingdom. God is not a destroyer and He is not looking for us to escape. He is not negative at all. He is God, He is life!

Once the Lord healed me of the doctrines of men, introduced me to the kingdom of God and gave me the heart of His word, I was forever changed. Now I can only see life, speak life, overcome and occupy because I’m not trying to escape I’m trying to steward what He gave us here on earth.

Most of our issues are not biblical they are theological. We were taught a theology of death, destruction and punishment/judgment not the gospel of the kingdom which is righteousness, peace and joy. The kingdom builds the body it doesn’t tear it down.

Ephesians 4:29-32 “Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”

Mouthpiece Ministries ~ A voice to the nations