Word From Yerushalaim – The Cross our Only Way – Siman Tov Allalouf

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Word From Yerushalaim – The Cross our Only Way – Siman Tov Allalouf

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Word from Yerushalaim

The Cross our Only Way

October 23 2018

Today in the midst of a prayer meeting, The Lord wanted to remind me that the only way Israel can enter into her destiny as a light to the nations is God’s Way. Many of us know the scripture John 14:6  Yeshua said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me”.

But do we comprehend when Yeshua said: no one comes to the Father except through me”. That no one includes the nation of Israel. Yet there are numerous ministries today that seek to help bring Israel into a relationship with her God and His calling by joining forces with governmental committees, by thinking they can somehow bypass the cross, and the gospel. Many are giving millions of dollars to unbelieving Jewish ministries who are trying to make Israel great without the person of Yeshua Her God and King. This scripture comes to mind:  “Stop trusting in man, whose breath is in his nostrils; for of what account is he”? Isa 2:22

Can anyone in the body of Messiah bring about calling apart from God’s spirit? (Zechariah 4:6b Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says Jehovah of Hosts.) yet some have  has engaged in activities that are contrary to God’s will, such as forming alliances with none believing people in government and in religious Jewish organizations in hopes to bring about God’s plan and purposes: In the beginning there may have been some substance in these kinds of relationships, but ultimately it cannot and will not work. (2Co 6:14  Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers, for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?)

The body of Messiah must break from this political activism with politicians and with non believing Yeshua hating religious Jews. It comes to often with a very serious high cost, which includes silencing the gospel of Yeshua our Messiah.

What are we doing? In an article I wrote years ago I talk about “Have we Believed a Lie”  Much of what is called Christian Zionism has been hijacked and is devoid of the Cross of Messiah. Yes, there is a call from the Lord, for the Gentiles to bring the Jewish people back to their land and back to their God. But it is not an act of our flesh, but a powerful act of God’s Holy Spirit. That power being activated and revealed in the gospel.

In Messiah Yeshua, we have a powerful weapon here on earth in Prayer. Do we need the help of unbelieving politicians to accomplish God’s plan for Israel coming to salvation? If the Lord wants politicians involved, it is He who will initiate and call politicians into action: (Isaiah 45:1-6) Or do we need to be giving millions of dollars to anti-christ kinds ministries to show our love for the Jewish people? I say NO! We need to join hands with the body of Messiah here in Israel and bring the gospel to the people of Israel, both Jew and Gentile. In my last article where I talk about “The Cross being the only way, we must turn once again and embrace His way. Then by supporting the believing community in Israel we can bring both material help and the gospel to Israel and the Jewish people.

We have been endued with power by His holy spirit to be witnesses of our Great King Yeshua. It is in the gospel that the power to save lost Jews and Gentiles from their sin. And the preparation for this great coming harvest of souls is in fervent spirit-led prayer. In this video, I try to further explain the deception of political/Christian-Zionism. The cross of Yeshua the Messiah is the only way for Israel to enter into Her God-given call to be a light to the nations: Isaiah 49:6

Link to video here

You can now access archived articles from the past by  clicking here.

To prevent being unsubscribed, use the forward to a friend link below only
    subscribe to this list | forward to friend | facebook

Copyright © 2018 Siman Tov Allalouf, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email as a result of your subscription, please advise if you did not request.
    Our mailing address is:

Siman Tov Allalouf

P.O. Box 2541

Jerusalem 9102401

Israel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar