Why Wouldn’t I? – Clu Monroe

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Why Wouldn’t I? – Clu Monroe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

Wow, what a summer…

The time being what it is during this year of 2020 and all of what’s been going on with Covid19, protests, riots, lootings, shootings, clashes, violence, racial and political divisions.  Evil being called good. Lies being touted as truth. Sports stadiums being filled with socially distanced cardboard cutouts and canned cheering instead of real fans. Masks, deaths, downs. Glimmers of hope, family, friends and laughter being interspersed with grief, despair and tears… All of this has given me pause for reflection and inquiring of God.

Over the course of the summer I’ve “googled”, texted, watched videos, read posts, considered interpretations of prophetic words, things to come, signs to watch for, what the news is telling us, what this color speaks of, what that number stands for… I’ve observed people and nature, like insects, animals, birds, clouds. I’ve read, re-read, highlighted, sticky-noted and earmarked my bible till it cried “Uncle!” I’ve prayed and wept for forgiveness of my sins, the sins of the nation, the sins of the world. I’ve given thanks, rejoiced, mourned, counted my blessings and prayed for lost and hurting souls. I’ve followed many breadcrumb trails, explored many mazes and been shown much revelation. What does it all mean? What’s the bottom line?

Just this. Why wouldn’t I?

Why wouldn’t you what?

Why wouldn’t I believe in a God who formed me, knows me, loves me, has promised good for me and wants nothing but the best for me?

Why wouldn’t I believe in a God who tells me straight up that I will experience troubles in this world, but that He has overcome them all and I will too if I stay the course with Him?

Why wouldn’t I cling to a God who can and WILL deliver me from my enemies?

Why wouldn’t I RUN after a God who says there will come a day when there will be no more sorrow, sickness, tears, pain or death?

Why wouldn’t I have faith in a God who is unshakeable, reliable and ever faithful even when we have turned our backs on Him?

Why wouldn’t I…? Wouldn’t you?

His Truth Endures Forever.

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. [Psalm 139:13]

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. [John 3:16]

God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. [Romans 5:8]

O Lord, You have searched me and known me. [Psalm 139:1]

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. [Jeremiah 29:11]

“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” [John 16:33]

He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me. [Psalm 18:48]

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” [Revelation 21:4]

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still. [Isaiah 5:25, 9:12, 9:17, 9:21, 10:4]

And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth? [Luke 18:7-8]

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar