While they are Saying….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

While they are saying: Peace and Safety

This prophecy in 1 Thessalonians 5:3, goes on to tell us: then, sudden destruction will come upon them.

So we need to find out who are those who will say; ‘At last we have peace and safety’, and who the sudden destruction will fall upon.

We can be sure this is about the latter days, as it refers to Jesus prophecy in Matthew 24:8 All these things are the birth pangs of the new age.

We also know that it will happen before Jesus Returns, as Paul tells us in 1Thessalonians 4:16 The Lord will come from heaven with a shout; the voice of an archangel and the trumpet of God.

Whereas at this sudden destruction, before the Return, He will come unexpectedly.

This event is obviously the multi prophesied Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.  The Lord will not be seen on that Day. Amos 1, Psalms 11:4-6

The focal point of God’s Plan on earth, is the holy Land, the place His eyes are fixed upon. Deuteronomy 11:11-12

The situation there has been extremely volatile for many years, but just recently there has been a change, with the United Arab Emirates normalizing relations with the Jewish State of Israel.  Also many other Middle East nations are overtly [instead of covertly] in diplomatic and trade discussions with Israel.

This considerable improvement toward stability and peace in the region, has resulted in many comments of optimism and hope for peace and safety at last for Israel and the Islamic peoples.  Those diplomats and commentators are the first ‘they’.

EXCEPT for Iran and their proxies. Their Shi-ite version of Islam remains committed to the destruction of the Jewish people and the removal of Israel from the Middle East.

We see many prophecies which say how the Lord will destroy His enemies, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 and Revelation 6:12-17, are the most specific. They all say that the Lord will take action when an attack upon Israel is commenced.  He will not allow nukes to explode in His holy Land.

Therefore, ‘them’, are the peoples who hate Israel and attempt to wipe them off the map.

It WILL happen, God’s Word prophesies it and Satan is the force behind Islam, plus the leaders of Iran are facing revolution for their mismanagement and incompetence. They must act to retain power by diverting attention from themselves.

Isaiah 51:9-10 Awake, Awake! Arm of the Lord, show Your strength! Awake as You did in days of old, how You defeated the enemies in ancient times, then how You made a path through the sea for Your people.

Awake now; Lord, bring on Your judgement against the enemies that now threaten the Holy Land. Act again now, as You did in times past to save Your people and to establish a   rightful nation once again in the Land.

Isaiah 51:12-13 & 15 Why be worried and fearful of what may happen, of threats from oppressors and of the Lord’s wrath that makes the seas roar?

The Lord’s wrath….This is the many prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, an event described by the prophets as an explosion of the suns surface: a terrible punishment by fire that will affect the whole earth. One result of this CME will be tremendous ocean movement, Jeremiah 51:42, ‘that makes the seas roar’, Luke 21:25, causing gigantic tsunamis. This soon to occur, blast of superheated cosmic particles will mainly strike the Middle East region, Zephaniah 2:4-5, fulfilling all the prophecies that say how the Lord will clear and cleanse His Land. Isaiah 33:10-12, Deuteronomy 32:43

Isaiah 51:17-20 Get up now My people, you have drunk the cup of the Lord’s wrath, a double disaster has struck you; havoc and ruin and who can console you? Of all the sons borne to you, there is no one to guide the people, they have all been overcome by the wrath and terrible rebuke of the Lord.  

Isaiah 51:21-23 Therefore, listen to this in your affliction, you that are drunk, but not with wine. Thus says the Lord your God: I will plead My people’s cause and take from you the cup of wrath, I will hand it to the enemies, who say: Let us walk over you, we will flatten you to the ground like a road for us to trample on.

Isaiah 51:14, 16 & 11 My people, will soon be set free, they will not be confined, they will not lack food. I keep you covered under the shelter of My hand and I put My Words in your mouth. The Lord’s people, now in exile, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph. Joy will come upon them, while suffering and sorrow flee away. Isaiah 62:10-12                         Ref: REB. Some verses condensed.

Of the true descendants of Jacob, only the Lord’s faithful Christian  people will survive His wrath, as we are told in Isaiah 17:4-6 On that Day, Jacobs glory will fade…..only the gleanings will be left. Jeremiah 6:9, Ezekiel 20:37-38, Romans 9:27

His people are ‘drunk, but not with wine’. Amos 8:11-12 explains this: In days to come, I shall send a famine on the earth, not of hunger for food, but for hearing the Word of the Lord. People will stagger everywhere, searching for the truth, but will not find it.

‘The cup of wrath, handed to the enemies’. This will be the fulfilment of Psalm 83, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Revelation 6:12-17 and many other verses that detail this sudden and shocking disaster to those who want to take over the holy Land.

‘I keep you covered by My hand’. Isaiah 31:5 describes how the Lord will protect Jerusalem, but there are many promises how all who call on Him will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, Isaiah 43:2

‘They will gather and settle into the Promised Land’. The great Second Exodus of all the Lord’s people, whether they be true descendants of Abraham or those grafted in, will live in peace and security, at last fulfilling their true destiny being a ‘light to the nations’ and proclaiming the coming Kingdom of Jesus.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar