Wheb the Heat Comes:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jeremiah 17:5-6 The Lord says: A curse upon anyone who trusts in mortals or expects help from fellow mankind, while their heart is far from their God and Maker.   They will be like a lonely tree in the salt lands, when good comes, they will be unaware of it. Psalms 146:3-4, Isaiah 2:22

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord and is confident of His deliverance. They will be as trees planted by a stream, when the heat comes, it will not wilt, but stays green and bears fruit. Romans 8:18, Jeremiah 4:2

Jeremiah 17:9-11 The heart of mankind is deceitful, desperately sick – who can fathom it? I, the Lord, searches the mind and tests the heart, requiting each one for their conduct and as their deeds deserve. Those who gain wealth unjustly will be judged, they are fools in the end. Psalms 14:1, Romans 2:8

Jeremiah 17:12-14 The place of our sanctuary is like a glorious throne, exalted from the beginning. The Lord, on whom the hope of Israel is fixed, all those who reject You will be written in the dust.

Heal me, Lord, and I shall be healed. Save me and I shall be saved, for You are the One that I praise. Isaiah 57:16-19

Jeremiah 17:15-18 Others ask me: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can. It is not the prospect of disaster that makes me trust You, You know it is not my desire to see the coming Day of terror. You know all that I have spoken. Save me on the Day of disaster, protect me in Your refuge. Let my enemies be shocked, may they be terrified on that evil Day. Destroy them with Your double destruction. Psalms 83, 2 Peter 2:3b, Jeremiah 11:20     Ref: REB.

Note, that it is ‘the Day of terror and disaster’ that is the next prophesied event. Not a ‘rapture’ of the church, not WW3, not the Tribulation, or the Return of Jesus, but the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against ‘those who hate Me’. Deut. 32:41-43 This will be the judgement of the nations, so comprehensively prophesied in the Bible.

The dilemma that we face, is how to prepare for this forthcoming Day? Should we take sensible precautions, such as an underground shelter and food storage? Looking at the verse in Isaiah 29:4, where it says how the Jewish remnant in Jerusalem will hide in underground bunkers, then perhaps we do need to think how we can avoid being burned   ‘when the heat comes’. As this event will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, a CME of unprecedented magnitude, it will affect each country for just the day portion of the 24 hour period, then to keep under cover should suffice. Prepare for extreme heat, up to 150c – 350f. Malachi 4:1 There will be earthquakes; Revelation 6:12, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 29:6, Joel 2:10, so care is needed so as not to be trapped in a basement if the building above collapses.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, enter your rooms until the Lord’s wrath has passed.

The biggest problem that we will face after that Day, will be food supplies. There will no longer be any deliveries to supermarkets and cities will uninhabitable.

But we have this promise: Psalm 111:5 He provides food for those who fear Him…..

Do not ‘trust in mortals or help from fellow mankind ‘, be confident in His deliverance’. He will save His people and they will gather and live in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar