WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY WANT OR DESIRE

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY WANT OR DESIRE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY WANT OR DESIRE?

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Examine your heart this very hour.  What is it that you really want or desire?

Do you want more of Me?  Then ask and receive for I want to fill you up to overflowing of all that I have to offer of My abundant strength, My life to flow through you.

Ask and I will give you the nations for your inheritance.  All you have to do is ask and then speak forth your blessings of prosperity.

Do not confess that you have lack but say that I am abundantly blessed with prosperity, good health and every gift that I have to offer.

Yes, taste and see that I AM a good God and that I have the very best for My People who serve Me with all of their heart, soul and strength.

This is the day of new beginnings.  Let all of your past cares just fade away and take my life as your own.  Allow Me to live My life through you.

I have a lot of lives that I want to touch through you even this very day.  You might not notice the lives that you touch as you live your life.  You are encouraging others by your strength and by your light.

Now rest in Me for I began a good and perfect work in you and I AM faithful to complete it, says your LORD and King.”

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Very timely. Thank you Lord!

I’m ASKING! and… You are GIVING. Praise you Lord!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar