A woman hits a pedestrian and drives away. Later, she brazenly returns to the scene and tries to pin her crime of hit-and-run on a man she hates, by using corrupt leaders who are on her payroll.

The police, who are also in on it, find a stooge and write a false hit-and-run report. “We know a guy, who knows a guy who claims he saw this guy hit the man with his car.”  When the actual source is pinned down, he says, “Whoa! I never said I saw anything. It was all just talk I overheard in a bar. I even told them not to use my story!”

What a relief for the innocent man, right? But, as it turns out, this lady’s friends go even higher. Law enforcement says, “We don’t care. We still think that other man did it.” The cops pretended to investigate for two years, but they found no way to convict the innocent man.

They offer no apology, and even say the only reason they didn’t convict him is that they ran out of time. And when asked if they will go after the woman who actually committed the crime, they just ignore the question.

Sometime later, a man hits a second pedestrian and drives away. He is also connected to corrupt officials. He thinks, “Hey, I know these dudes still want to get this guy, so I’ll pin it on him.”

Only this time, there’s a real problem. A security camera at the intersection clearly shows the face of the guilty man, driving his car and hitting the pedestrian. Amazingly, the hatred for the innocent man is so deep, even this doesn’t stop the police. Once again facts are ignored and they start another sham investigation.

By now, I am sure you have guessed the point of my parable. But let’s reveal the players, anyway.  The first hit-and-run driver was Hillary Clinton, paying the Russians for a dossier that was a total lie. She did it to influence an election—the very crime they tried to pin on Trump.

Then FBI director James Comey used this dossier to spy on Trump, knowing the whole time that it was false.  Then his minions in the FBI lied to the FISA court—an institution created mainly for terrorists—to get a warrant to spy on Trump. But wait, there’s more: they were already spying on Trump, without a warrant.

Think about that.

Two years and $25 million later, there has been no proof of guilt and no apology—either to Trump or to the American people.

The second hit-and-run is of course, Joe Biden.  The Democrat House starts impeachment proceedings against Trump for the very crime Joe Biden admitted on tape that he committed, withholding money from Ukrainians in exchange for a favor.

Are you still there?

It was Joe Biden who threatened to withhold a billion dollars from the Ukraine government if they didn’t fire a prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden, Joe’s son.  We have Joe on video bragging about this.

Here’s what Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, James Comey, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat House think, “We are better than you and smarter than you.  And, if you are a deplorable Trump supporter, we hate you, and believe your vote should be nullified.”

No matter how much anyone hates Trump, this is too evil and destructive to push aside. I mean really, do you hate Trump enough to let them permanently damage America?

Let me ask you: What does it do to you when, to this day, Hillary arrogantly continues to blame Trump for Russian collusion—does it make your blood boil?  When you hear Biden say that Trump tried to bribe the Ukraine, which makes him a threat to America’s security—does it make your head explode?

What about Comey? After all of his dastardly deeds, he wrote a book on ethics…

And finally, how can you, as a decent American bear to stand by as the psycho-drama impeachment inquiry led by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerry Nadler continues? They are arrogant and dismissive. They are looking at you and saying “we are better than you.” We know better than you.

Labels like ‘Right’ or ‘Left’ don’t matter now. What matters is that the very basis of our Republic has been hijacked by a rogue government—elected officials, who in another century, would have been labeled criminals and prosecuted for treason.

Get over your hatred of Trump. We are not a banana republic that tolerates coups, juntas, or kangaroo courts.  This is America!

In your heart you know Trump didn’t commit a crime. You know this is simple revenge. If you hate Trump enough to let them trample over his rights that says a lot about you. But remember, tyranny doesn’t stop when you want it to. It changes form and can jump from one party to the other.  If they can do this to a president what can they do to you?

You can’t be neutral. You will either aid this travesty or you will take action against it. Bonhoeffer said, “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

If none of this moves you, that says as much about you as it does about them.

Psalm 94:14, “For Jehovah will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His heritage. 15 For judgment shall turn to righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow after it. 16 Who will rise up for Me against the evildoers? Who will stand up for Me against the workers of iniquity?”  You can’t stay out of this fight. Your silence speaks. Your