We Are Entering the Days of Our Enemy's Terror! Victoria Boyson

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words We Are Entering the Days of Our Enemy's Terror! Victoria Boyson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

If you want to know your future, watch as the fear rises on your enemies. Through their reactions, you will see that God, Himself, has entered into our midst and will rise and be found in every place on the planet. He will make Himself known in the bars and brothels. He will reveal Himself to Muslims, Buddhists and satanists alike. He will not be boxed, caged or tamed. He will roar over the nations and He will not stop until you feel Him as He wants you to feel Him.

Do You Sense the Fear of the Armies of Darkness?

Frantically, they try to destroy what God is releasing. Almost screaming, they wail out the destruction of the Lord’s people. They are terrified. I’ve never in my life seen or sensed such fear from the armies of darkness. Truly, our enemies can see and feel something SUPERNATURAL building in the atmosphere and they are terrified.

God, our Father, will perform such incredible works of His power ALL OVER THE WORLD, because HE LOVES the lost and He is unwilling for them to stay lost!

Our Father has a special surprise for you! It will be much, much more than you could have ever even imagined it would be. I hear you in the spirit asking God, pleading with God to use you. He is smiling at you with all His love, because He sees you in your future and He sees how effective you will be for His Kingdom. It will be much greater than you’ve expected or even asked Him for. He will release to you flood-waves of His power and miracles to reap a harvest for the Kingdom!

God wants to give you a miracle that is so huge and bold and strong that your enemies will fear your God because of how they see Him manifest in your life. Everywhere you go, your God will pour His favor and blessing on you to scatter the darkness and bring in the harvest. Those who watch your life will see who the one supreme God, above all other powers, is through the miracles and glory they see in your life. Your enemy’s supporters will come over to your side because they will clearly see which is the winning side.

Right now as I write this there is a large, powerful storm moving all around our property, but it is barely sprinkling where I am. Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “That is what it will be like for MY children. Though the storm of darkness thunders and rolls all around you, it will NOT stop you! It may threaten, but it cannot touch you. It cannot hurt you, because My hand rests on your life and you look to Me for protection. I WOULD NEVER LET YOU DOWN! I will prove My faithfulness to you and your soul will be built up in the HOPE of Me. Truly, I will convince you of My power and love for you and as I do, those around you will see it happen and will also be convinced of Me!”

Right as I finished typing those words, the atmosphere around me got very still and quiet. The storm has passed over me now, but did not touch me.

We are entering the days of our enemy’s terror, because the Church has awakened and it has beheld a glimpse of the power it possesses THROUGH PRAYER! Indeed, we have felt how we can impact nations through intercession and God has joyfully responded to our pleas for our nation and the nations of the world. (Photo via Pixabay)

He is ALL-MIGHTY

As Joshua took over as leader for the tribes of Israel after the death of Moses, he sent spies into the city of Jericho. It was there they met a prostitute named Rahab who revealed to them the impact of the miraculous on those living there. Through her, they discovered the fearful climate that riddled the city.

“‘I know the Lord has given you this land,’ she told them. ‘We are all afraid of you. Everyone in the land is living in terror. For we have heard how the Lord made a dry path for you through the Red Sea when you left Egypt. And we know what you did to Sihon and Og, the two Amorite kings east of the Jordan River, whose people you completely destroyed. No wonder our hearts have melted in fear! No one has the courage to fight after hearing such things. For the Lord your God is the SUPREME GOD of the heavens above and the earth below.'” (Joshua 2:9-10 emphasis mine)

With mouths gaping open, the world marvels at the acts of God made manifest in our midst! They cannot understand it, and are desperately trying to reason out how it is NOT the effects of our prayers. But truly, they know it cannot be denied that God is moving mountains and nations by the requests of His beloved. It is astonishing to see the enemy’s response to simple God-breathed prayer. Whether they believe in Him or not, those caught in darkness are utterly astonished and panic-stricken at their loss of control – they cannot win no matter how hard they try!

Honestly, a great company of those held in darkness do believe in God, His answers to prayer and the power of the Church and still are trying everything they can to stop Him. It must make Him laugh. They will not stop what God is doing in the hearts of His people. No, God will have His way and no person or demon will stop Him. For He is ALL-MIGHTY!

God, our Father, will perform such incredible works of His power ALL OVER THE WORLD, because HE LOVES the lost and He is unwilling for them to stay lost! He will reveal His miraculous power THROUGH US, for He wants to show the world HE IS REAL and it is HE who has the power, not His enemies.

Truly, our enemies can see and feel something SUPERNATURAL building in the atmosphere and they are terrified.

I see, by the spirit, mountains of arrogance crumbling and those held in its bondage freed from their oppressor. I see the eyes of the lost suddenly opened and – realizing their great need – running to find anyone who could lead them to Jesus.

The Lord will roar and consume those wicked things that have tried to hinder His Church. He will roar and destroy the oppression that’s plagued the governments of this world and He will humble those who’ve attempted to strip His Church of the power to declare His Word! They will know it is Him. There will be NO DOUBT Who is behind all the miraculous deliverance that is literally wiping out years of work the enemy’s labored after. Truly, satan will lose some of his greatest workers, for they will turn to the Lord’s side and tell us all how truly terrified the enemy is of us.

What a GLORIOUS AGE WE ARE ENTERING INTO! Every Kingdom-minded Saint should rejoice every time they watch the news, it is unmistakable evidence of the enemy’s fear!

Redemption From Doubt

You don’t believe me? Sounds too good to be true, you say? You, the doubter and skeptic, will see HIM move on TV! God is not unaware of the skeptics. No, He will reach into their very hearts and reveal Himself to them until they melt under the power of the real knowledge of Him. (Photo via Flickr)

No, you are not invisible to Him. He sees your struggle to know Him and believe in Him. He sees you lashing out at anyone who has faith, but He also sees your heart and how you used to trust Him when you were a child and He will never forget how you used to think about Him and pray to Him. He wants to return you to that loving relationship He once had with you. He’s spared your life so He could turn you back to Himself. And He will.

Falling Fire

Get ready, Saints of God! The fire is about to fall. It is already kindling and awakening His Kingdom-partners; those seemingly little Saints who know Him in the secret places and have watched as He moved mountains at their request. All of Heaven waits with baited breath for their next request. With the giddiness of a child at summer break, Heaven is awaiting a prayer from you!
    Such unexplainable joy fills Heaven. It’s impossible to put it into words, such joy that would make a human being burst as millions of Saints, from the beginning of time, ring out the songs of joy over America and the WORLD! No wonder hell is SO SCARED!

The power of redemption, of salvation, of death-destroying LIFE is held in wait to strike at the earth, unraveling all of the enemy’s handiwork – releasing the sons and daughters back to God, back to their heavenly Father Who’s never let them go.

“As you call Me,” says the Father, “I will respond. As you request, I will answer you. As you turn to Me, I will deliver you. Turn to Me and tell Me again that you trust Me, that you love Me, that you are Mine. Believe in ME!” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Victoria Boyson
    Speaking Life Ministries

Email: victoria@boyson.org

Victoria Boyson is a powerful and genuine prophetic voice. She is the founder of Victoria Boyson Ministries and Women of Impact Ministries, a ministry dedicated to raising up an army of women who will impact and revolutionize their world. She is a passionate speaker, operating in extraordinary authority to awaken the Church to their victorious reality. Through revelations of the Holy Spirit and the Word, Victoria is breaking down strongholds which have kept the Church from fully realizing the great commission.

Based out of the Houston, Texas area, she is called to awaken and prepare the Bride of Christ for the end-time harvest and compel His Church to embrace a passionate relationship with their heavenly Father. She is the author of The Birth of Your Destiny, His Passionate Pursuit, Awakening: The Deep Sleep, and God’s Magnum Opus: The Value of a Woman.

Source: Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar