Walk in the Purity of Holiness – Robin Kirby Gatto

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Walk in the Purity of Holiness – Robin Kirby Gatto

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I hear the Father saying,

Walk in the purity of Holiness, My child, as I lead you into greater victories than you have ever known, knowing that My goodness and My grace are with you, causing your head to be lifted up, from where your help comes from!

You will listen to Me in this hour and know the direction in which I AM taking you, as I lead you into a place of prosperity in soul and in life and health, knowing the richness of faith that has been given to you, in order that you rise up in the power of My Glory, giving you grace to know My Wisdom and Knowledge, as My understanding opens the eyes of your heart to bring you into supernatural FREEDOM!

Get ready as I move on your behalf to restore the prodigals and bring in the lost, causing the nature of My glory revealed in My love, to be made known to them, knowing that I will never leave them or forsake them.

I AM the God of greatness and goodness and will reveal the greatness of My Name and the goodness of My promise in this hour, as I not only set you free but bring in the provision for My vision, knowing that My call upon your life, is leading you into that which has been destined before you were born, causing you to know the power of My Name and revealing the nature of My Glory in the Kingdom of Heaven!

You will taste the power of the Age to Come, seeing the great and mighty display of signs and wonders, as I set the captives free, bring supernatural healing and raise those who are at death’s door.

I will bring resurrection power that was revealed through My Son, defeating the powers of darkness, where the gates of hell cannot prevail against My Church!

I AM separating the sheep from the goats and will reveal to you ministries that are goat ministries, those that are not of Me, who have spoken in My Name, teaching false doctrines, the doctrines of demons!

I will cause you to know the voice of the enemy in greater measure, as you resist the devil, and determine not to listen to that voice, noting that the power of My truth and My Word is louder in you of Christ Jesus, than he that is in this world!

I AM the God of victory, the God of breakthrough, the God that gave My Son to die for you, bringing you near to Me in power and truth, through the grace of reconciliation! I, My child, LOVE YOU!

A saint crying out to God for fullness of deliverance and the manifestation of salvation.
    ~ Robin Kirby Gatto

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

A GOOD WORD! Thanks for posting it here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar