VESSELS OF HIS HONOR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

VESSELS OF HIS HONOR

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Even though this is the end of The Age, many believe that they have much time left in order to prepare for what is to come, but I tell you that the time left should be used to draw close to Me in the secret place fasting, and praying, and seeking My Face.

In order to be ready you must develop a hunger and a thirst for righteousness like never before for lawlessness is sweeping across the country like wild fire.

Didn’t I say that many would be calling white black and black white? They would be justifying sin, like never before even in The Church?

Many would be doing what is right in their own eyes, but at the same time there will be a remnant that has cleansed their garments making sure that their heart is right before Me.

Watch and pray that you will be ready at all times to stand against this lawlessness. Pray that you would have the wisdom to know how to handle situations when they arise, for not handling situations correctly can cause much harm.

Do not do anything out of a religious mindset for surely that would cause offense and division, and you would be just as much in the wrong as those who have given way to lawlessness.

Do things out of My Love for that is the only way one would be apt to repent from their wrong doing. Grace gives the freedom to repent when religion just stirs up strife.

Yes, this is the day of the great falling away, and it can all begin when one could be used as a tool of the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy one who was wounded and was weak in faith. Be one who always ministers out of My Grace and Truth.

Yes, just remember that if you draw close to My side and follow after Me closely, you will always be ready with a kind word and with the Wisdom to face every situation.

The world will know who are truly My Disciples. They will be able to tell them by My Love. Even though one who is Mine might act peculiar to them, they will be drawn to Me by the love and the grace that flows forth.

Be that yielded vessel that I can use at all times. Yes, be ready at all times to be led to those who may be lost.

For yes, this is the hour of My Power to heal the sick, to raise the dead, to cast out demons for as freely you receive freely you shall give.”

“By this shall all men know ye are My Disciples, if ye have love one to another.” John 13:35.

Steven Bliss
    Participant

Thank you Yolanda.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar