Unrequited Love – By Ali Hall

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

It’s so powerful to me that my journey with God began with unrequited love. From the beginning He saw all of me and He loved me. He didn’t reserve His love until I came around or cleaned up my act. He left His whole heart out on the line, unguarded and never wavering in the face of anything I thought or did. It’s amazing to me that my love for Him is truly a response to His love for me. I no longer follow Christ because it’s the “right thing” to do. I follow Him because He has won my love! I continue to fall deeper in love with Him as I encounter more of His amazing love, goodness and faithfulness. He has truly captured my heart.

“This is Love: He loved us long before we loved Him. It was His love, not ours.” -1 John 4:10

“We love Him, because He first loved us.” -1 John 4:19

“Now, who of us would dare to die for the sake of a wicked person? We can all understand if someone was willing to die for a truly noble person. But Christ proved God’s passionate love for us by dying in our place while we were still lost and ungodly!” -Romans 5:7-8

Ali on Facebook

genegarcia
    Participant

This was a blessing.  Thank-you for sharing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar