TIME TO MAKE SURE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

TIME TO MAKE SURE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Dear one, I am calling you to My side to walk with Me and to talk with Me in the cool of the day. Come morning or evening I want to be with you as a way of life of close communion with you for these are the latter days, and you need to know Me not to know of Me but to know Me intimately.

Many have gone off to do their own thing and have left Me out. They think they are still walking with Me but they are following after a counterfeit spirit that they think is Me. Yes, they have gotten deceived because they have opened the door through justifying sin wanting to do things that I am not allowing them to do. Many have departed from Me because they wanted to dabble in the occult. You cannot mix together good and evil, a little leaven leavens the whole lump.

Examine your own heart if you have compromised in any way in your walk with Me. If you can see any area even in the least amount, repent of it immediately for you do not want to open yourself up to a counterfeit spirit masquerading as Me. You have heard before of counterfeit Christs, and this is the hour where there are many leading many into apostasy.

I am calling you to My side to examine your heart so that you know you are pure and untainted by the ways of the world. Many churches are full of mixture and are not walking with Me. They have given over to pride making a name for themselves and robbing Me of glory and have given over to merchandizing the gospel robbing My people of the funds I needed them to use for other things that were important for the Kingdom.

Beware of the wolves in sheep clothing. Do not follow after those who call themselves Mine before testing the spirits. Do not always be sure of those who have a large following for wide is the way to destruction and many go that way.

I call you to My side because I love you and I want you to be sure that what you have is genuine. I want you to know for sure you are following after Me. And most of all I want you to know that you are Mine says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar