THREE Major Prophetic Events that are unfolding in the world TODAY! – By Dan Hub

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THREE Major Prophetic Events that are unfolding in the world TODAY! – By Dan Hub

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Lord laid on my heart a special word to alert you concerning THREE Major Prophetic Events that are unfolding in the world TODAY!

NOTE All three of the following current events are presently being covered by various news outlets around the world.

FIRST: In Jeremiah Chapter 1 and in Ezekiel Chapters 38 & 39 we see the Alliance of the Nations of the North: (Including Russia, China and Turkey) coming against ISRAEL, whereupon these nations will receive the Judgment of God!

SECOND: In Isaiah Chapter 19 we see a uniting of the nations including: 1) EGYPT as “My Blessed People”;  2) ASSYRIA (Area of Ancient Kingdom of Arabia) as “The Work of My Hands” and 3) ISRAEL as “Mine Inheritance” all being proclaimed by the Lord as “A Blessing in the Midst of the Land!”

THIRD: In Revelation 13:15-18 , we read “The BEAST causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name…666.”

This month I personally received a message directly from our sources in China with the following news:

“China is building a “digital dictatorship” to exert control over its 1.4 billion citizens that the Communist Party calls ‘social credit’ that will be fully operational by 2020.  Surveillance cameras will be equipped with facial recognition, body scanning and geo-tracking to cast a constant gaze over every citizen.  Smart phone apps will be used to collect data and monitor online behavior on a daily basis.  Also other government records, education, medical, financial records and state security assessment will be fed into the individual ‘social credit’ scores.  Those the government determines that have sufficient ‘social credit’ will get special VIP status in society.  And those citizens with ‘low social credit‘ will be locked out of society and banned from travel, credit or government jobs.  This will be the largest social engineering mandate ever attempted to control and coerce more than a billion people.  IF SUCCESSFUL, IT WILL BE THE WORLD’S FIRST DIGITAL DICTATORSHIP!”

As we witness these prophecies coming to pass, let us not be frightened or troubled but rather ‘REJOICE’ in obedience to the admonition of the Scripture in Luke 21:28 “And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads (Greek epairo to rise up in exaltation); for your redemption draweth nigh!”

His love and blessings,

Dan Hubbell, His servant

http://www.churchrestoration.org

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar