“This Is His Time, The Time Of The Spirit’s Ministry On Earth”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “This Is His Time, The Time Of The Spirit’s Ministry On Earth”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

(Isaiah 43:18-19)
    Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive [see] it? 

(2 Corinthians 5:17)
    Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

(Isaiah 65:17)
    “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.”

(Ephesians 4:22-24)
    “You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to BE MADE NEW IN THE ATTITUDE OF YOUR MINDS; AND TO PUT ON THE NEW SELF, CREATED TO BE LIKE GOD IN TRUE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS.

“This know, Child.  I’m here with you continually and forever, Amen Amen Amen.

The fruit of my loins is, and was dying. Child, they are now sealed into a sheepfold [pen for the sheep], and great (1)Grace will be poured out upon them through My Spirit.  I have not forgotten one hair on your head nor one Being on earth.

All Mine have been, or will be given a chance to grow now.  All will be babied, nurtured, and even over fed by My holy Spirit, the Spirit who is Holy.  This is His Time, the time of His Ministry on earth.

Let the miracles, signs, and wonders begin and continue in Christ’s Name, Amen Amen and again Amen. I am the initiator and creator of this time and all times.  I AM the Beginning and the End, and the New Beginning has begun .

Let all of My Children see the holy manifestation of the fullness of God on earth through My Holy Spirit, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Christ, your Lord God Almighty, Amen.”

NOTES and SCRIPTURES:

(1) “Grace”: “NT:5485 … spiritual; especially THE DIVINE INFLUENCE UPON THE HEART [thru God’s Holy Spirit], AND ITS REFLECTION IN LIFE; INCLUDING GRATITUDE. (Strong’s Concordance of the Bible)

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar