This is a new day. No longer remember the former things. By Kevin Barrett

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words This is a new day. No longer remember the former things. By Kevin Barrett

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Word of the Lord:

My chosen ones, listen to your Lord and God this day.  I tell you a truth, you are about to embark on an exciting journey with your Lord.  Oh, how it thrills My heart to share this with you.  For many of you have been in your wilderness waiting faithfully upon Me.  And now I tell you, the time is now for you to go forward in Me.  For I am moving and leading My chosen ones into a new era.  An era like none other.

Do not look back.  I tell you, forget the former things, for I am doing something new, and it shall surely spring forth. Get ready, for you are about to take off in the Spirit like never before.   If you would be willing to take Me by the hand, I shall lead you into new and exciting things in the Spirit realm.  Oh, if but you can believe and receive this….  For I am excited for you and excited over you.  If you would be willing, I shall take you to heights in the Spirit which you have never experienced before. Does this not excite you?  For truly, I tell you that it excites Me.

For these are the days in which I shall begin to enlighten those who would choose to be part of My bride.  I shall reveal and open scriptures to you in ways that you have never perceived before. Revelation shall flow from my throne room to My people as they prepare themselves to be My bride.  And, I tell you this, My anointed apostles and prophets shall step out of hiding and take their place.  Oh, I do not speak of the many who have called themselves apostles or prophets.  No, it is My TRUE apostles and prophets which I have had hidden in caves of my choosing whom shall suddenly come upon the scene and declare My truths and My revelations to those who would have ears to hear.  And I shall use these ones to shake My people awake from their slumber.  And My chosen ones shall shake off their slumber and trim their wicks.  Oh, these are truly exciting days, My people.

Now listen, do not be disheartened if you see things within the churches of man begin to shake and crumble.  For I am calling My obedient ones to come out from among all this unclean, and this includes the fallen churches of man.  Oh yes, I still have remnant churches where my children have not bowed down to Baal.  Yet, even in these churches, there shall be shakings.  For I am removing and separating the profane from the holy, the wheat from the tares.

So then, when you witness churches go through My shakings, take heart that it is I preparing a people to separate themselves wholly unto Me.  For now is the time that I say to My people, arise, for your light has come.  Shake yourselves from your slumber, My people, and seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  For I say unto you, no longer follow the doctrines of man and seek My face and My will instead.  Come up higher and sit where I sit and see things from My perspective.  Surely you will begin to see things from a new light and just how detestable the doctrines of man are in My sight.

Oh, My people, listen to Me this day.  I am shaking all that can be shaken and things will begin to change exponentially.  No longer expect the mundane, yet expect newness of life.  Do not seek for a rapture out of the earth, yet seek for a rapture of your spirit man into My presence.  Surely, you shall not be disappointed in this.  For I have much work for My church to accomplish in the earth realm before the end shall come.

Oh, My chosen ones, this is truly a great day and I shall do a great wonder among My people.  I tell you, no longer expect things to be the norm or as usual.  For I am doing a new thing and it shall surely spring forth in the midst of those who would believe.  Yet, I also give you this warning; do not believe the report of those who doubt in their hearts just as the Israelites of old believed the 10 unbelieving spies over the report of My Joshua and Caleb who had faith.  For this is a new day and surely My Spirit has already gone before you to make a way.  Victory is yours, My children.  Take hold of this in your hearts this day.  Victory is assured so long as you believe and take hold of it.  For the battle is Mine, and I have already declared your victory in Me.

Now listen.  Get alone with Me in your prayer closets and do this often.  I will meet with you and create a miracle within your hearts if you would believe.  For you are in the last days, My children, and no longer shall fear or unbelief be found within My remnant.  For My remnant shall be conquerors and shall go forth to conquer as I give out My orders in these last days.

So then, prepare your hearts to receive from Me and doubt not.  Surely, I shall do a mighty work in the hearts of those who would believe.  And fear not what is before for you.  For I shall never leave nor forsake you and you SHALL win against the enemy of your soul if you would believe and doubt not.

I love you, My people, with an everlasting love.  Take heart and encourage yourselves in Me this day.  Oh, I know that things have been hard.  For many of My chosen ones, circumstances seemingly have been dreary and dead.  Yet I tell you, lift up your heads this day and stretch out your faith just one more time.  For I tell you this, now is the time for your miracle, and you shall not be disappointed.  Just as Peter was distraught and discouraged after working all night to catch fish and caught not one, yet he said; because you say so, I will let down the nets.  So, I tell you, try once more and reach out with your faith to believe for your miracle.  I am waiting to show Myself strong on behalf of those who would believe with an upright heart.  So, fret not and believe once more.  For I declare that you shall not be disappointed….

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Thanks Kevin,

I really needed to read this today. God is speaking much advancement of His kingdom in my life and the lives of others here in this area where we live. At 84 years and over 60 of those years seeking to serve the Lord through major outpouring of His Spirit in great revivals and through much loss and eventual wilderness. Now all of this is being spoken to change into far more than I even thought or could believe. Yet, I wrestle with, is it really going to happen now at this age and time.

Reading your word helped me to begin to believe again that this real kingdom is truly manifesting and I get to be a part of it in this last season on earth.

Praise God for His faithfulness now and forever.

Blessings,

Ron

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Kevin Barrett
    Participant

Bless you, Ron.

Yes, I understand.  I haven’t been waiting as long as you have for God’s fulfillment in my life, yet it has been over 25 years.

There’s a teacher/prophet whom I enjoy listening to and he said that we will soon experience the “dew of youth” in order to fulfill many of God’s promises in our lives. (Malachi 4:2, Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 26:1-6, Psalm 103:5, Job 33:25-26).  Therefore, be encouraged.  God is not a man that He should lie.  Sarah was well past the age of bearing children when she gave birth to the promised son, thus, God is the same today as yesterday….  He WILL fulfill His promises.

Abundant blessings to you, Ron.

Your brother in Christ,

Kevin Barrett

http://www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar