Things are going to get even crazier. Yes, there is little doubt that we are going to see a scorched earth political campaign from the Left.  They will be carpet bombing the nation with propaganda.  The flood of fake news, character assassination, and criminal activity during the election season will be worse than anything you have ever seen before.  At a certain point, it may look impossible for our side to win.  However, I know we can—because I know God wants to do a miracle.

I have sought the Lord.  I have spent much time praying, studying, thinking, and writing.  Last night it hit me.  There are 5 things we can do, and if we do them I know Trump will be reelected. Here they are:

1. Realize that there are more of us than you know. There are millions who love Jesus and who also love America and who support our President.  It is not necessary for you to engage in endless debates or try to change anyone’s mind—all you have to do is to get those who are already like-minded to become active.

Activate them by telling them what is at stake.  They must know that the Democrat agenda for America is the Spirit of Antichrist, pure and simple. It is the instrument by which virtue, freedom, and justice will be removed and our cities turned into institutional hell holes.

Ask if they are registered to vote.  Ask what they plan to do, and make sure they vote.  Talk to them about studying a sample ballot so that they will be prepared to vote correctly.  Talk to them about early voting.  Make sure they know where to vote.

2. Talk to your pastor. Make sure you don’t threaten to leave the church if you don’t get your way! Just gently ask if he or she would consider instructing the Body on what is at stake.  One fact should outweigh everything else:  THE DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS DECLARED WAR ON CHRISTIANITY.  You are not lying or exaggerating when you tell that to your church leader.

Spiritual leaders need to know they are not ‘getting political’ by being vocal about the election.   It’s the Democrats who have gotten anti-God.  It is a natural extension of a preacher’s calling to destroy the works of Satan which, in this case, is the Left’s plan to drive the church underground.

3. Educate yourself on the issues and take public stands. No, I don’t want you glued to cable news, but you should be able to defend the reasons why you are pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, and why you support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Yes, you can win debates and change minds.  When your child comes home from school a victim of leftist encroachment, you should know your parental rights.  I have found that many of the ideas of the Left are easily defeated by the Truth. Young minds often believe the silliness liberal teachers are spouting because they have never heard an opposing view.

Write letters to editors.  Call in to radio shows.  You’ll be amazed at how much noise you can make, and how many minds you can change.

4.Know that by taking stands against delusional leftists you are not being unloving.  Paul knew when to stand up for his civil rights: Acts 16:36: “So the keeper of the prison reported these words to Paul, saying, “The magistrates have sent to let you go. Now therefore depart, and go in peace.” 37 But Paul said to them, “They have beaten us openly, uncondemned Romans, and have thrown us into prison. And now do they put us out secretly? No indeed! Let them come themselves and get us out.” 38 And the officers told these words to the magistrates, and they were afraid when they heard that they were Romans.”

Paul knew his rights, and he wasn’t concerned that he might appear to be unloving.  He forced a political change in that city.

5.Understand warfare intercession. Prayer can’t be polite in this election cycle. It must be intense.  It must be targeted.  It must be deliberate and very specific. It must discern what is happening.  Arthur Matthews wrote, “Principalities and powers in heavenly places have mustered their unseen array, rigged their Trojan horse, infiltrated society and opened the gates for a flood of evil to take over.”

Once they have been alerted to that inescapable fact, the soldiers of Jesus must set themselves to unleash heaven upon the powers of evil.  Tragically, most believers are ignorant of the invisible battle.  Edith Schaeffer said that “there is a deadness, a blindness, an insensitivity among many Christians, for they refuse to recognize the war in which they are involved.”

The good news is that Jehovah only needs a handful of true intercessors to thwart Satan’s plans in this coming election.  However, it is imperative for you to understand your duty and your authority.  Again, Arthur Matthews wrote, “Barriers are not moved by God’s omnipotence until the believer takes the initiative and stands his ground in the heavenly places to engage the powers of evil that are directly the cause of the ground-level troubles, and resists them in the name of the Victor of Calvary.”

When the enemy came to steal Israel’s water, Moses took action to cut off demonic power at the source:  Exodus 17:8: “Now Amalek came and fought with Israel in Rephidim. 9 And Moses said to Joshua, “Choose us some men and go out, fight with Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in my hand.””

So long as Moses held up the rod over the battle, the Amalekites were defeated.  You know the rest, Aaron and Hur held up his hands until victory came.

Hold up the standard of God in prayer.  Hold it over the demons that are driving the Left to their insane extremes.  Let your intercession disrupt them.  Watch as God divides, confuses, and neutralizes the strategies of devils!  Watch as He pours out His Spirit upon America in a Great Awakening—and we will see a miracle in November 2020!  Hallelujah!