A River of My Glory – Deborah Waldron Fry

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A River of My Glory – Deborah Waldron Fry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

A River of My Glory

Beloved.  There is a river whose streams make glad the city of your God, the Holy dwelling place of the Most High.

I AM in your midst.  The River of God is flowing to you, My Bride.  A River of My Glory.  It is healing you.  Body, mind, will, and emotions.  Just reach out in faith and receive.

Glorious and full of Light.  Beautiful River of God flowing from My Throne of Grace.  Crystal clear and pure.  Cleansing off the dust from the world.  Restoring that which was lost.

Healing the hopeless.  Renewing your mind with the washing of the Word.  You are standing on the golden floors of heaven.

The River flows from the top of your head to the souls of your feet.  The purest water you have ever seen.  All for you, Beloved.  Just receive now.  The weight of My Glory is falling.

The knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.  My Goodness is My Glory, My Glory is My Spirit.  Be not afraid. Dear One.

Come deeper into the refreshing Living Waters.  The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come!”  Let the one who hears say, “Come!”  And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely.

You have asked and I AM answering.  You have taken that step of faith, out into the deep. I AM honoring your request, My Love.  I AM able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or imagine by My Spirit in you.

Let the weight of My Glory fall.  My LOVE shall sweep you away into realms you have never known before.

“There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling place of the Most High.  God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns,”   Psalm 46:4-5.

“And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb,”   Revelation 22:1 (Ezekiel 47:1; Zechariah 14:8).

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.  But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God,”   1 Corinthians 2:9-10.

“The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!”  Let the one who hears say, “Come!”  And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely,”   Revelation 22:17.

“When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them,”   Isaiah 41:17.

“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen,”   Ephesians 3:20-21.

~ Deborah Waldron Fry

Deborah Waldron FryDeborah Waldron Fry

A River of My Glory

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar