“The Rise of a New Order of Prophets” Elaine Tavolacci

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “The Rise of a New Order of Prophets” Elaine Tavolacci

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“The Rise of a New Order of Prophets”

Elaine Tavolacci, Staten Island, NY

There is a story in the Old Testament about a prophet (seer) named Samuel. Samuel heard the audible voice of the Lord when he was a young boy as he ministered before the high priest Eli. 1 Samuel 3:2 says that Eli’s eyes had become dim. As I read this, the Holy Spirit began to reveal to me that Eli’s eyes represent “spiritual sight.” Some of you have lost sight of Jesus and your eyes have become dim as confusion and distraction cloud your vision. The Lord wants to restore your sight and establish His original plan for you.

John 14:12, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”

When the Lord called Samuel he did not recognize the Lord’s voice at first (1 Samuel 3:4), but after the third time Eli told him, “…Go and lie down, and if He calls you, say, ‘Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening…'” So Samuel went and laid down in his place. When he did, he heard the voice of the Lord. As the story goes on, Samuel grew and became one of the greatest prophets in history. None of his words fell to the ground, meaning that every prophecy that he spoke came to pass.

Rise of the New Order of Prophets

There are some old order prophets (Eli) whose spiritual vision has become dim, and therefore the Lord is raising up a new order of prophets (Samuel) to replace them. There are also many prophets, evangelists and leaders who are no longer with us. Some have passed, some have retired and some have stepped down. Yet there are also those prophets who will receive a double portion (as Elijah/Elisha) and be used by God mightily.

The Lord is also calling the Josephs who have been abused by others but have not taken offense. Through warfare and tribulation they have continued to hold onto their dreams. They have resisted the seduction and lies of Potiphar’s wife and have walked in integrity. He has called them to be signs and wonders to the nations. They will be leaders and they will prosper in times of famine and teach others to do the same. (Photo via Unsplash)

Romans 8:19, “For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.”

He is calling forth the Moseses to raise up the Joshuas; to train men how to be strong and very courageous; to train them in leadership and how to be tenacious in spiritual warfare; to teach them how to be more than conquerors in every battle, and to encourage them to pursue His plan and calling on their lives and never retreat in fiery trials.

He is calling forth the Joshuas and the Calebs. They are strong and very courageous and will be leaders in His great army. They are those who have a different spirit and know that they are well able to go in and possess the land that He has promised them. They will always come back with a good report and never back down from the enemy. They will go forth in the battle because they know their authority over the giants in the land.

He is calling forth the Naomis to train up the young Ruths. The mature, godly women will comfort and teach the younger woman how to live a lifestyle of integrity, sincerity and respect—and how to walk in humility, wisdom and honor in their relationships.

He is raising up the Samuels. Those who are called to speak as God’s voice to this generation. They have been marked from a young age. They will recognize His voice because they are called to be prophets to the nations. They will discern false teachings and false prophets. They will walk in a life of victory because they are Spirit led and not led by their own desires. They know how to enter into the Holy of Holies and will teach others how to go beyond the veil. They will enter into this higher dimension, and they will receive the fullness of what Jesus has for them.

He is calling forth the Elijahs to raise up the Elishas with a double portion anointing. They will train the younger prophets and teach them how to be used in the gifts that He has freely given them. They will show them how to follow in their footsteps and be used in miracles, signs and wonders, with respect and reverence of the anointing on their lives. They are those who follow Jesus closely and will not deviate from the narrow path.

He is also calling the Marys. The Marys are those who are highly favored and are carriers of His glory. They are those who have said in their hearts, “Be it done unto me according to Thy word.” They have abandoned their lives and are impregnated with His seed. They are those who are in labor and ready to conceive. They have been overshadowed with His glory and His Word dwells inside of them. They will produce great things as they bring forth His promises to the ends of the earth. For with Jesus nothing shall be impossible in their lives. (Photo via Unsplash)

He is calling forth the Paul’s who once had a different name but have been transformed. They are those who have overcome many battles. They have been delivered from the powers of darkness and will rescue the lost at any cost. They will be used greatly in miracles, signs and wonders. They will train up the young Timothy’s and teach them how to pray. They will teach them how to refrain from sinful ways, and walk in the fear and admonition of the Lord. They will teach them how to endure hardness as good soldiers. They will encourage them, and teach them not to be ashamed of the Gospel.

Ambassadors for Christ

He is calling those of you who know Jesus, know His ways, and have submitted your lives to the call to be His ambassadors in this season.

1 Corinthians 2:4-5, “And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.”

Elaine Tavolacci
    A Word in Season
    Email: Elaine@awordinseason.info

Elaine Tavolacci resides in Staten Island, New York. She has been a student of the Word for twenty-nine years. She has a prophetic gift as well as a ministry of encouragement, which teaches the Body of Christ to walk in the fullness of what the Lord has called them to. She teaches others how to be overcomers in every area of their lives and understands the power and authority that Jesus has assigned to them. Her ministry, “A Word in Season,” has been an encouragement to others for nine years. She has learned the transforming power of the Word of God and encourages others that nothing is impossible with God.

Source: https://elijahlist.com

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar