the Return to the holy Land of all the Israelites

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words the Return to the holy Land of all the Israelites

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ezekiel 36:1-38 This is what the Lord says about the Land of Israel: Israel, you were trampled down when you were occupied by other nations. I will now speak to the Land, plundered and despised by the surrounding nations.

In My burning zeal, I have spoken out against the rest of the nations, especially Edom, for with glee and malice they seized My Land as spoil. Therefore, because Israel has suffered the scorn of the nations, I swear that those nations will in turn suffer scorn.

But you, Land of Israel, bring forth your branches and yield your fruit for My people,  for their homecoming is near. See how I will look on you with favour, you will be fruitful. I shall settle on you many people –the whole 12 tribes of Israel, the towns inhabited and the Land prosperous. My people, all  the faithful Israelites will live there again, never again to leave. No longer will they suffer the scorn of foreigners.

When ancient Israel was living in the Land, they defiled it by their idolatry. I sentenced them to exile around the world. But I have concern for My Holy Name, so you Israelites, it is not for your sake that I am acting – I shall show My Holiness through you and all the nations will know that I am the Lord. 

I shall take you out of the world, gather you from every land and bring you back to your homeland. I will purify you of everything that defiles you. You will have a new heart and I will put My spirit within you and you will desire to only follow My Laws.

Then you will live in the Land that I had given to your forefathers. You will be My people and I will be your God. Having saved you from all that defiles you, I shall command the Land to be plentiful, trees will bear abundant fruit and the soil will produce heavy crops. Never again will you suffer famine.

You will recall your wicked conduct and evil deeds and will hate yourself for them. Feel the shame and disgrace of your old ways, people of Israel.

The Lord says: when I have cleansed you of all your wrongdoings, you will settle in the Land and the ruined places will be rebuilt. The Land will be ploughed and sown, no longer a wasteland, rain will come in due season. 

The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord who has done this.

The Lord says; once again, I will let the Israelites pray to Me for help. They will become many, as flocks of sheep in the Land. As Jerusalem has flocks of sheep at festival time, so will the towns of Israel be filled with flocks of people.

Then they will know that I am their God.                 Ref: REB verses abridged.

I will now speak to the Land, plundered and despised by the surrounding nations’. The Lord will once again take action on the earth, His holy Land; now inhabited mostly by atheists and foreigners are surrounded by nations and entities who hate the State of Israel and want to ‘’wipe it off the map’.  Jeremiah 12:14, Psalm 83:1-8, Micah 4:11-12

In My burning zeal, I have spoken out against the rest of the nations, especially Edom’. This refers to the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a worldwide judgement of fire, prophesies over 100 times in the Bible. The explosion of the suns surface, a massive CME, that He will use on that Day, will strike initially in the Middle East, particularly affecting the Middle East region. Zephaniah 2:4-5  It will be God’s solution for the troubles and strife there.

Ezekiel 35:1-14, describes in detail who modern day Edom is and what the Lord has planned for them;  Ezekiel 35:5-6 They are peoples that have kept up their ancient feud with Israel and they glorify bloodshed and death

Jeremiah 25:32-33 Ruin spreads from nation to nation, a mighty tempest is coming onto all the      godless peoples. Those whom the Lord has slain on that Day, will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other, they will be as dung spread over the ground.

‘The homecoming of the whole twelve tribes of Israel is near. The people Jesus came to save: Mathew 15:24

They were sentenced to exile around the world for their sins, but now I shall take you out of the world, gather you from every land and settle you in your inheritance’.

The decreed exile of the Lord’s people is nearly over.  Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10

The gathering of all the [Christian] Israelite people from every race. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Micah 4:6

To all the land promised to the Patriarchs. Micah 7:11-12, Ezekiel 47:13-23

They will enter the land with great joy. Isaiah 66:14, Isaiah 62:1-5, Zechariah 8:1-8

And live there in peace and security. Isaiah 66:12-14, Jeremiah 30:19-20

‘I shall show My Holiness through you, you will receive a new heart and My spirit will come upon you’. This proves that all these events happen before  the Return of Jesus, when he ‘comes in glory and all the world will see Him’. But until then, the Lord uses His people ‘to be a light to the nations and be His witnesses to the world’. Isaiah 49:8, Isaiah 43:10-12  The Lord will change the minds of His people, they will love Him unfailingly. Isaiah 32:15, Isaiah 59:21, Ezekiel 37:14 & 23

‘I shall command the Land to be plentiful, no longer a wasteland, rain will come in due season. The towns of Israel will be filled with people’. After the burning and earthquakes of this terrible CME; Malachi 4:1, Isaiah 66:15-16, Revelation 6:12-17 Ezekiel 38:8; says that His people, now every faithful Christian, Galatians 3:26-29 will be gathered from the nations, will be living in a Land recently recovered from ruin. Rain will come and the Land will be fertile. Isaiah 35:1-10, Zechariah 8:12, Psalms 68:9-10, Romans 9:24-26

The nations still left around you’;

Amos 1:3-5 For crime after crime of Damascus, [Syria] I will send fire upon them. Isaiah 17:1-3

Amos 1:6-8 For crime after crime of Gaza, [Palestinians] all the Philistines will perish. Joel 3:4

Amos 1:9-10 For crime after crime of Tyre, [Lebanon] I shall send fire upon them. Ezekiel 26:15-21

Amos 1:11-12 For crime after crime of Edom, [Ishmaelites] I shall send fire upon you. Bozrah, [the sheepfold] cleansed to be the place of safety during the Tribulation. Isaiah 34:5-6

Amos 1:13-15 For crime after crime of the Ammonites, [Jordan] I shall send fire upon you. Their King will go into exile. Ezekiel 25:1-7

Amos 2:1-3 For crime after crime of Moab, [Southern Jordan: Arab peoples] I shall send fire upon you. Your King and officers will be killed. Ezekiel 30:2-5

Amos 2:4-5 For crime after crime of Judah, [the State of Israel] I shall send fire upon you, for you have not kept the Law. Ezekiel 20:47-48  Only a Jewish remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

Amos 2:6-16 For crime after crime of Israel, [the 10 tribes, in exile] They will be judged and their military destroyed.  Isaiah 17:4-6

They will know that I am their God’. This makes it obvious that all this must take place before the visible Return of Jesus. His people will be living once again in the holy Land, sending out missionaries and preparing for the coming Kingdom. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19

They choose their own leader. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

Ezekiel 28:24-26 No longer will the Israelites suffer from the scorn of their neighbours. When I gather the Israelites from where they have been dispersed, I shall show My Holiness in them for all the nations to see. After I execute My judgement on those scornful neighbors, My people will live on their own soil, undisturbed and they will build houses and plant vineyards, thus they will know that I am the Lord, their God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar