THE QUALITY GOES IN! – By Henry Falcone

Home Forums KINGDOM TEACHING – Articles, Videos, Discussion THE QUALITY GOES IN! – By Henry Falcone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

THE QUALITY GOES IN! – By Henry Falcone

Such are the ways of the Lord. The old Ford commercial back in the 70’s for you old enough to remember had this catch phrase: “the quality goes in before the name goes on!”

That is exactly what the Holy Spirit desires in our lives if we truly want to be full grown sons and daughters of God.

Most Christians want to hear the Lord say, “well done good and faithful servant” when they meet the Lord in that day. But “well done”does not mean “much done.”

In the Kingdom of God “well done” measures the quality of the work we do, not the quantity.”

The Lord desires the quality of the work not quantity to reflect his kingdom pure holy love.

In Revelation chapters 2 and 3 the Lord says to the 7 churches I know your works and they are greater than at first nevertheless I have something against you.

He is standing today in the midst of the 7th day examining every intention and motive of our hearts to see if they are from the quality of pure holy love or not.

That which we are or do that does not meet that standard of love can not and will not enter the kingdom of God. Only that which comes from the pure love of God can stand the test.

Today the Lord is standing in the midst of his church with feet like burning brass to bring to light the true condition of his peoples hearts and to thoroughly examine the true intentions and motives of why we do or speak what we do.

Full grown sons and daughters are allowing the Lord to purify their heart motives until they live only to do the perfect will of the Father.

They have heard the personal knock on the door of their hearts as found in Rev. 3:20 and have opened the door to the marriage supper of the lamb.

He has come in to their hearts to reveal his pure holy love as the Omega finishing God coming to refine them like gold and silver that they may offer to God offerings of righteousness as found in Malachi chapter 3.

They are buying the gold tried by the fire. They are getting the extra oil for their lamps as the Lord they have been seeking comes in like a refining fire and fuller soap.

They have gotten eye salve for their eyes and now are being ready as bride to wear the white wedding gown prepared for them as found in Rev. 19:7

They have a witness from the spirit of God what God is making them (forming them into a kingdom of priests and kings) is more valuable to God then anything they could ever do for him.

They are interested in quality and not quantity of his work in their lives. Remember beloved many will say to the Lord in that day, lord we have cast out devils in your name. Lord, we have prophesied in your name, but Jesus says depart from me you workers of inquiry I never knew you.

Jesus says, your motives were not from pure holy love. You did these things in my name for your own glory not mine. You may have done many things but I do not accept any of it. You had a reputation for being alive but you are really dead. I have not found one thing you have done acceptable in my sight.

In the church age, the emphasis has been placed on being used by God to do many works that will please him. Building a large ministry doing the works of God is seen as successful Kingdom work.

To often much of what we have built is a Babel. Let us make bricks, let us build a wall, let us build a tower that reached up into heaven, let us build a name for ourselves.” The heart of that system is a counterfeit of the voice of the Lord that said, “let us make mankind in our image in our likeness.”

This counterfeit “let us” is the same work Cain brought before the Lord as a sacrifice to God. God rejected Cain’s offering then and he is rejecting it today from the House of God as well. Only that which is birthed and established in the pure holy love of God will be received as an Abel offering before the Lord.

Beloved it is the “religious spirit” of this world that deceives to many believers into believing God is pleased with “much done” for him verse the quality of love that He desires that will allow us to hear him say “well done.”

God’s desire is that we become sons full grown filled with pure holy love that his glory is seen in us and upon us and that the quality of the Kingdom is seen upon the Earth.

Our works are foreordained by the Lord for us to walk in and that true work comes forth as the expression of His life is more clearly seen in us day by day. The quality of the Spirit of the Son of God in us is the most valuable asset the Lord has in transforming the Earth.

Remember in the Kingdom of God “the quality goes in before the name goes on.” That quality must be worked in us daily as we die more and more to the self life, the world, and to all that is from that religious spirit.

We must become alive with the resurrection power of Jesus quickening our mortal bodies to be exactly like him in word and deed in this world as His full grown sons and daughters and ambassadors in this world .

Is the Lord speaking to your heart this morning? Listen to the words of Oswald Chambers concerning this quality.

“I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also -Matthew 5:39

This verse reveals the humiliation of being a Christian. In the natural realm, if a person does not hit back, it is because he is a coward.

But in the spiritual realm, it is the very evidence of the Son of God in him if he does not hit back. When you are insulted, you must not only not resent it, but you must make it an opportunity to exhibit the Son of God in your life. And you cannot imitate the nature of Jesus- it is either in you or it is not.

A personal insult becomes an opportunity for a saint to reveal the incredible sweetness of the Lord Jesus.

The teaching of the Sermon on the Mount is not, “Do your duty,” but is, in effect, “Do what is not your duty.” It is not your duty to go the second mile, or to turn the other cheek, but Jesus said that if we are His disciples, we will always do these things.

We will not say, “Oh well, I just can’t do any more, and I’ve been so misrepresented and misunderstood.”

Every time I insist on having my own rights, I hurt the Son of God, while in fact I can prevent Jesus from being hurt if I will take the blow myself.

That is the real meaning of filling “up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ . . .” (Colossians 1:24). A disciple realizes that it is his Lord’s honor that is at stake in his life, not his own honor.

Never look for righteousness in the other person, but never cease to be righteous yourself. We are always looking for justice, yet the essence of the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount is- Never look for justice, but never cease to give it.”

Beloved’s, This is the deep and present work the Omega God has come to work in us. His kingdom first must rule in our hearts before it can transform the world.

Beloved, that is exactly what is happening in this moment of time. A supernatural release of the Spirit of God has come now to finish this quality work. It is the moment we are being changed from water to wine.

As we enter through the upward door in Rev.4:1 the Lord is supping with us as a marriage that is changing us from glory to glory to restore us to our rightful place to sit in the heavenly places with Jesus and have dominion over the Earth.

For us to come into that seated place as full gown sons the quality and character of Jesus must be fully developed and displayed in an overcoming people, a bride, full grown sons and daughters that reflect his image and likeness.

This and this alone will be the glory of God filling the Earth that will cause the kingdoms of this world to become the kingdoms of our God in Christ.

Let us not miss the mark now by not hearing Jesus knock at the door of our hearts to invite into the marriage supper of the lamb NOW.

For only this new intimate supping relationship the Lord desires to have with us can bring us up through the door in heaven to seated with him in heavenly places.

It is in this supping, the final finishing work of Jesus can be completed in a called out people desiring to be full grown sons of God completely surrendered to do the will of Lord Jesus only.

These are the sons and daughters of God that the Lord’s work will be seen upon them as the QUALITY of the Kingdom Spirit filled Life dwells in them, so the NAME (sons of God) goes on them.
    Blessings

Henry Falcone

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar