The Pentecost Wheat Is NOW Ready For God’s Harvest!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Pentecost Wheat Is NOW Ready For God’s Harvest!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

[all scriptures are NKJV unless otherwise specified]

(John 4:22-38)
    You worship what you do not know; we know what [Who; Strong’s # 370] we worship, for salvation is of the Jews [Jesus was a Jew also].  But the hour is coming, and now is, when the TRUE worshipers WILL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH; because the Father is seeking such to worship Him.  GOD IS SPIRIT, and THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH…”
    “…the disciples said to one another, “Has anyone brought Him anything to eat?” Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.  Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and  THEN COMES THE HARVEST’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and LOOK AT THE FIELDS, for THEY ARE ALREADY WHITE FOR HARVEST!  And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for ETERNAL LIFE, that both he who sows and he who reaps MAY REJOICE TOGETHER.  For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’  I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.”

(Ex 34:22)
    “And you shall observe the Feast of Weeks [Pentecost], of the (2)FIRSTFRUITS ofWHEAT HARVEST, and the Feast of Ingathering [Tabernacles] at the year’s end. NKJV

(Matt 9:37-38)
    Then He said to His disciples, “THE HARVEST TRULY IS PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW.  Therefore PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST WILL SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST.“ NKJV

(Luke 10:2-3)
    Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore [you] PRAY [today] THE LORD OF THE  HARVEST SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST.” NKJV

(Matthew 13:30)
    ‘Allow both to grow together UNTIL THE HARVEST; and in the time of the HARVEST I WILL SAY TO THE REAPERS, “First gather up the (*)tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; BUT GATHER THE WHEAT INTO MY BARN.”‘

(*) “tares”: around March 22, 2018, I saw a vision of the tares. I had not added the above verse, Matt 13:30, to this Word and Vision from God. At that time I was not aware of what a “tare” looked like.  The one or two tares that I saw appeared in a beautiful reddish glare waving freely in the wind.

Suddenly they began to multiply very quickly, and I heard God say, “Tares.”  I understood that I was to investigate “Tares.”  I found the following definition on the internet:

— Matthew 13:24-30, Holy Bible: King James Version…. This word is thought to mean darnel…, a ryegrass which LOOKS MUCH LIKE WHEAT IN ITS EARLY STAGES OF GROWTH.

[Originally Written by God on August 18, 2017]

God says, “I am in control and I am alive within you, Children, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Come forward now, My Loves.  Come forward, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Deliverance comes, Amen…

[First Encounter With Jesus In The (1)Wheat Field]

I saw Jesus in a field of wheat; He was playing with a beautiful butterfly.  I also saw the Tree of Life in the background.

He said, “Prior to today My message to you has been about TODAY alone.  Now [as of August 18, 2017] we begin (and finish) to discuss not only your future, but the future of all mankind.  Prior to today [March 12, 2018], things have been rough, Children; but as of today all things are good , Amen Amen and again Amen.  Celebrate this with Me, Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Jesus, I pray in Your Name, “I ask You... to take care of our Children on earth and bring us all home.”  He said, “I am, Chris; I am getting ready to, Amen.  We are all (all, including Jesus Christ) God’s Children (John 1:12-13; ).”

[2nd Encounter With Jesus In The (1)Wheat Field]

On July 27, 2017 I was in prayer seeking the Lord Jesus Christ; I WAS ABOUT TO TAKE COMMUNION when I suddenly saw Jesus and the Tree of Life in the distance.  We were in the same field, but the WHEAT now looked dry. Jesus was walking toward me and away from the Tree of Life which stood in the distance. He had on a white robe.

As Jesus stood before me He took my hand and we began to walk toward the Tree of Life; as we continued walking, He put His arm around my shoulder. I noticed that I felt as though I was trying to obtain, or actually did need more affection from Him.  He said,  “I love you, Chris; I will never leave you.”  He repeated, “I love you, Chris.”

Jesus asked me what color the sky was.  I looked toward the sky, but could not see it clearly. We were so close to the Tree of Life, that the Tree and its foliage blocked my view of the sky.  I told Jesus this.

I then looked down and saw that I was in a field of beautiful flowers.  The DRY WHEAT had been transformed and transfigured into a NEW CREATION; the dry wheat had become beautiful multicolored flowers. This is an example of our future if we awaken and receive the Holy Spirit’s presence within us.

I felt the field under my feet; it was extremely soft: almost like a stuffed comforter for one’s bed.  I knew that I was in Heaven with Jesus Christ.  Jesus, the field, the flowers, and the Tree all brought me great internal and emotional COMFORT (REST).

Jesus then said, “I have come to have a picnic.”  Again He said, “We have come to have a picnic together.” We both sat down under the Tree of Life, and He handed me the Spiritual Communion juice and bread.  Our picnic was both under the Spiritual Tree of Life, who is Christ; and it was the Spiritual Tree of Life (the Communion I was about to take when Jesus first appeared; see above). Jesus Himself gave me our Spiritual Communion using His physical bread/Body/flesh and the juice/blood; but He made sure that I understood that He and I were consuming Him [both physically and spiritually: His blood and One Body/flesh].  I never saw Jesus drink or eat; I believe that I did, but I am not sure (see Matt 26:27-29). I was, and still am so very grateful and full of joy.

[UPDATE: On March 16, 2018, as I awoke at about 4:30 am, Jesus said to me: “ENTER MY HARVEST”  I said, “Jesus I do not understand.  Please teach me, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

Jesus first taught me that the wheat seen in this Vision and Visitation is the Pentecost Harvest.  This Harvest is dependent on your acceptance of Christ, and the Holy Spirit.  As we know, the Holy Spirit, thus God’s Voice, was poured out upon Christ’s Church on the Day of Pentecost.

For more information on Pentecost, the wheat, and the Holy Spirit  please read below.

Jesus went on to say that many today are represented by the DRY wheat in this one field.  God’s Harvest time is upon us; time runs out for many. Praise God He changes this desperate Vision as He shows us the transformation and transfiguration of His people, the DRY (almost dying) wheat, into a field of beautiful flowers: a sweet aroma for our Father.  The DRY wheat becomes transformed and transfigured into a NEW CREATION as an example of our future.

I believe that many of us, perhaps all of us will see this transformation and transfiguration on Pentecost. If not, I believe that another major event will occur on Pentecost soon [perhaps a “Firstfruit” harvest??]. I am personally hoping it will be this 2018 Pentecost, but this is my hope and I have not heard God say so.

The Lord wants all to know, however, that Pentecost is all about the Holy Spirit’s Harvest and He has envisioned it here for us as the DRY wheat changing into beautiful  multi-colored flowers of various sizes. The Holy Spirit and the harvest are thus one.  Awaken one and all to the voice of God through His Holy Spirit.

Jesus then led me to the following information:

(1) “a Field of Wheat”:
    The wheat harvest occurs in the summer and is as the NEW GRAIN [as we are a NEW CREATION in Christ (see 1 Cor 5:16-17).  This feast was one of joy and thanksgiving as Israel gave offerings for the NEW GRAIN.

Shavuot [Pentecost] – Wikipedia

“… known as the Feast of Weeks in English and as Pentecost…  in [the] Greek, it is a Jewish holiday that occurs on the sixth day of the Hebrew month of Sivan (may fall between 14 May–15 June).

Shavuot [Pentecost] has a double [triple] significance. It marks the all-important WHEAT HARVEST in the Land of Israel (Exodus 34:22); and it commemorates the anniversary of the day God gave the Torah [Law] to the entire nation of Israel assembled at Mount Sinai…” (copied from Wikipedia.org)

God  spoke the Law in His own voice to all of Israel at Mount Sinai BEFORE He wrote it ~ Please see Deut 5:2-27; Deut 4:32-33; Exod 19:11-20:22Hebrews 12:18-29.  God chose to pour out His Holy Spirit on His Christian Church (in Acts 2) during the Pentecost feast.

Grant Jeffrey further informs us, “The mystical union of God and Israel that occurred on the Feast of Pentecost at the foot of Mount Sinai is exactly mirrored in the union of God’s Holy Spirit with Christ’s Bride, the Church, on Pentecost fifty days after Christ rose from the dead”.

During this harvest celebration, the Jews brought God the (2)FIRSTFRUITS of their harvest in thanksgiving, expecting that God give the rest of the harvest as His blessing.

As we read, Pentecost was also the day of the FIRSTFRUITS of Christ’s Church, the beginning of the GREAT HARVEST OF SOULS who would come to know Christ and be joined together through the work [and outpouring] of the Holy Spirit.”  (copied from NKJV Study Bible, under scripture 2:1 “Pentecost”).  After Jesus prayed to His Father to do so, the promise of the Holy Spirit was poured out upon His Church and given to all mankind by God (see 1 Cor 12:3John 14:15– 18; Acts 2).  [In 2017 Pentecost was on June 4; it will be on May 20 in 2018.]

NKJV Study Bible tells us that “Pentecost was one of the three major Jewish Festivals; the other two are Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles.  From the Greek word “fifty,”Pentecost was so named because it fell on the fiftieth day after the Sabbath of the Passover.  Pentecost was also known as “The FIRSTFRUITS OF THE WHEAT HARVEST,” and the “Day of FIRSTFRUITS.”  (copied from NKJV Study Bible, under scripture 2:1 “Pentecost”) .

Grace Communion International teaches us the following about Pentecost: “…the most important spring crops were cereals: barley and WHEAT. A spring ritual took particular note of the cereals: NEWLY HARVESTED GRAIN COULD NOT BE EATEN UNTIL THE (2)FIRSTFRUITS of grain had been offered on the “day after the Sabbath” of the Festival of Unleavened Bread [Passover] (Leviticus 23:9-14). Pentecost, near the end of the grain harvest, included grain and loaf offerings (verses 16-17).

Barley and wheat were planted in the autumn and ripened in spring. Barley matured faster and would be harvested sooner. The (2)firstfruits of grain offered during the Festival of Unleavened Bread [Passover] would have been barley…”

In Galilee, for example, part of the grain harvest would be completed after Pentecost, especially in years in which Pentecost came as early as mid-May. Even though all the crop might not be harvested by Pentecost, Pentecost celebrated the ENTIRE GRAIN HARVEST, including the small amount of grain to be harvested shortly after the festival…” (copied at Grace Communion Internatoinal https://www.gci.org/)

This festival is known by several names: FEAST OF HARVEST (Exodus 23:16), IT REPRESENTS the (2)FIRSTFRUITS (Numbers 28:26); FEAST OF WEEKS [named thus because of the seven weeks plus one day (50 days after Passover), used to determine the Pentecost celebration in the Greek New Testament.  This feast is also called Shavuot  in the Hebrew.

Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary teaches the following about FEASTS:
    “The regular assemblies of the people of Israel for worship of the Lord. The feasts and festivals of the Jewish nation were scheduled at specific times in the annual calendar and they were both civil and religious in nature. Some marked the beginning or the end of the agricultural year, while others commemorated historic events in the life of the nation. All of the feasts were marked by thanksgiving and joyous feasting.

Meat, a scarce item in the daily fare of the Hebrews, was eaten at these affairs, and wine was also consumed. The fat and the blood of the animals were reserved for sacrifice to God as a burnt offering. The libation (or offering) of wine may have been drunk by the worshipers as part of the meal ceremony.First the blood and the fat were offered to God; then the worshiper ate the meal.

The feasts and festivals of Israel were community observances. The poor, the widow, the orphan, the Levite, and the sojourner or foreigner were invited to most of the feasts.

The accounts of these feasts suggest a potluck type of meal, with some parts of the meal reserved for the priests and the rest given to those who gathered at the Temple or the altar for worship…”  (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary)

(Rev 14:14-16)
    Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man[Jesus, or an angel that looks like Jesus], having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for THE HARVEST OF THE EARTH IS RIPE.”  So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and THE EARTH WAS REAPED.

(2) FIRSTFRUITS  /  FIRSTBORN explained:

Basically the same in definition for both words, the difference being “who or what” the term is applied to: human beings or the other (see below).  Please note, below, that this is not always the case (ie). 1 Cor 15:20-25, where Jesus is called a firstfruit and not a firstborn.  This is because He is and was the “beginning of sacrifice” for us.

FIRSTFRUITS: The firstborn of the flocks and the first vegetables and grains to be gathered at harvest time.”

“The firstborn of the flocks and THE FIRST vegetables and grains TO BE GATHERED AT HARVEST TIME [in Israel]. The HEBREW PEOPLE THOUGHT OF THESE AS BELONGING TO GOD IN A SPECIAL SENSE.  THEY WERE DEDICATED OR PRESENTED TO GOD ON THE “DAY OF FIRSTFRUITS,” A PART OF THE CELEBRATION OF PENTECOST” (copied from Num 28:262 Chron 31:5; from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary).

(Lev 23:9-18)
    And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When you come into the land which I give to you, and REAP ITS HARVEST, THEN YOU SHALL BRING A SHEAF OF THE (2)FIRSTFRUITS OF YOUR HARVEST TO THE PRIEST [Jesus Christ is our High Priest]. He shall wave the SHEAF [stalks of grain gathered and tied into a bundle after harvesting] before the Lord, TO BE ACCEPTED ON YOUR BEHALF [Jesus was sacrificed in your behalf]; on the day after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it. And you shall offer on that day, when you wave the sheaf, a male lamb [Jesus is our slain lamb: Rev 5:6-12, Rev 13:8] of the first year, without blemish [as Christ is, and was without blemish; see 1 Pet 1:17-19], as a burnt offering to the Lord. Its grain offering shall be two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil [signifying anointed: leavened bread], an offering made by fire to the Lord, for a sweet aroma; and its drink offering shall be of wine [today we use Communion juice/wine], one-fourth of a hin. You shall eat neither bread nor parched grain nor fresh grain until the same day that you have brought an offering to your God [God was/is to be first]; it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
    [Pentecost]
    And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought the SHEAF of the wave offering: seven Sabbaths shall be completed. Count fifty days [Pentecost] to the day after the seventh Sabbath; then you shall offer a NEW GRAIN OFFERING TO THE LORD. You shall bring from your dwellings two wave loaves of two-tenths of an ephah. They shall be of fine flour; THEY SHALL BE BAKED WITH LEAVEN [rather than “unleavened” bread; these will rise]. THEY ARE THE  FIRSTFRUITS OF THE LORD.“

(1 Cor 15:20-25)
    But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the FIRSTFRUITS [THE BEGINNING OF SACRIFICE] of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.  But each one in his own order: CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS, AFTERWARD THOSE WHO ARE CHRIST’S AT HIS COMING. Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.(Rev 14:1-5)
    Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion [also New Jerusalem], and WITH HIM ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND, HAVING HIS FATHER’S NAME WRITTEN ON THEIR FOREHEADS. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and (3)LIKE THE VOICE OF LOUD THUNDER.And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND WHO WERE REDEEMED FROM EARTH.  These are the ones who were not defiled [an adulterer; Strong’s #3435] with women [“a woman; specifically a wife”; Strong’s #1135], for they are virgins [“unknown origin, A MAIDEN, by implication an unmarried daughter”; Strong’s #3933]. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. THESE WERE REDEEMED FROM AMONG MEN, BEING THE (2)FIRSTFRUITS [a beginning of  sacrifice] TO GOD AND TO THE LAMB [both God our Father and the Lamb who is Jesus Christ]. AND IN THEIR MOUTH WAS FOUND NO DECEIT, FOR THEY ARE WITHOUT FAULT BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD. NKJV

FIRSTBORN: The first offspring of human beings or animals.  (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary)

Because of God’s claim on the first offspring, the firstborn sons of the Hebrews were presented to the Lord when they were a month old. Since the firstborn was regarded as God’s property, it was necessary for the father to redeem, or buy back, the child from the priest. The redemption price, established by the priest, could not exceed five shekels (Num 18:16).

Early Hebrew laws also provided that THE FIRSTLINGS OF BEASTS BELONGED TO THE LORD and were turned over to the sanctuary (Ex 13:2; 34:19; Lev 27:26). The clean animals-those that could be eaten under the law of Moses-were sacrificed to the Lord. The unclean beasts were either destroyed, replaced, or redeemed at a price set by the priest.

In Israel, the firstborn son was loved in a special way by his parents and inherited special rights and privileges. HIS BIRTHRIGHT WAS A DOUBLE PORTION of the estate and leadership of the family. As head of the home after his father’s death, the eldest son customarily cared for his mother until her death, and provided for his unmarried sisters until their marriage. He was the family’s SPIRITUAL HEAD and served as its PRIEST [as Christ is our Spiritual Head and High Priest].

In figurative language, the term FIRSTBORN stands for that which is most excellent. This expression is applied to Jesus in several New Testament passages. All of them point to Jesus’ high standing and His unique relationship to His Father and the Church.

In Colossians 1:15, Jesus is described as the “FIRSTBORN OVER ALL CREATION,” indicating that He existed before creation and actually participated in the creation process (John 1:3). His unique birth to the Virgin Mary is depicted by the expression, “BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRSTBORN SON ” (Matt 1:25). The phrase, “FIRSTBORN FROM THE DEAD” (Col 1:18Rev 1:5), refers to Jesus’ resurrection, which assures victory over sin and death to all who trust in Him.

Paul’s description of Christ as “FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BROTHERS” (Rom 8:29) REFERS TO HIS EXALTED POSITION AS HEAD OF THE CHURCH. Because of His atoning death and resurrection, JESUS CHRIST HEADS A NEW SPIRITUAL RACE OF TWICE-BORN MEN AND WOMEN (Col 1:18). The author of Hebrews foresees a JOYFUL GATHERING OF “THE CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN WHO IS REGISTERED IN HEAVEN” (Heb 12:23). (from Nelson’s Illustrated Bible Dictionary)

Fgurative: In the Old Testament, in Jer 2:3, Israel is called “the re°shith [firstfruit] of his increase.” In the New Testament aparche [firstfruits] is applied figuratively to the first convert or converts in a particular place (Rom 16:51 Cor 16:15); TO CHRISTIANS OF THAT [this] AGE (James 1:182 Thess 2:13, WHm), and TO THE 144,000 [redeemed from earth and later seen in Heaven (Rev 14:4)]; to Christ, as THE FIRST WHO ROSE FROM THE DEAD (1 Cor 15:20,23); ALSO TO THE BLESSINGS WHICH WE RECEIVE NOW THROUGH THE SPIRIT, THE EARNEST OF GREATER BLESSINGS TO COME (Rom 8:23). (from International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia…)

(Rom 8:29)
    For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the FIRSTBORN among many brethren. KJV

(3) “LIKE THE VOICE OF LOUD THUNDER”: You should read: “There Will Be Thundering Within Mine People” (NEW “Christ’s Love Letter”)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar