The Lord Said to Me, 'Redress For Express.' What Does it Mean? Alane Haynes

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Lord Said to Me, 'Redress For Express.' What Does it Mean? Alane Haynes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I had a dream that I believe is powerfully significant for the Body of Christ at this time. In the dream, the Lord gave me a word. The ensuing segments of the dream and the interpretation, reveal the meaning.

The Dream

In the dream, my husband and I were in a large classroom setting doing ministry. My husband was at the front teaching and I said, “I have a word from the Lord.” He called me up and I declared, “The Lord said it is the time of redress for express.” Then I added, “I have no idea what that means. I had never before seen or heard “redress”.

We looked it up in the dictionary and as I read the definitions of redress and express, my husband wrote them on the board. Then the dream segued into a large gathering in a private setting. There were a number of people present and more were arriving. The atmosphere was one of disarray and confusion, as we were trying to get ready for some large event and things were not in their usual place. One woman said that she could not find her wallet. I was helping her look for it and told her it was not lost, nothing was lost, and we would find it at the right time.

God is good and His goodness toward us will cause others to draw near to Him!

In the next scene, I was talking with a beautiful woman. We talked, laughed and hugged; it was as if she was family. She was living a lifestyle of fleshly and soulish pleasures, but I had no judgment towards her. I felt comfortable with her.

I heard in my spirit that it was time to leave. Then it segued again and I was in a large changing room getting ready for the event. Again, nothing was in its usual place. I had showered and was wrapped in a large, thick white towel. I was trying to find my eye makeup and I could not. I knew I was getting distracted and felt an urgency to leave immediately.

Next, I was in a city walking toward a large group of people in line, waiting to enter a red brick townhouse. They were all well dressed and carried an air of importance. I was aware that I was only dressed in a long, plain white tunic with my hair still wet from the shower, but I had no concerns about fitting in with the crowd. I walked straight to the front and knocked. An elderly woman, with a presentation of greatness, looked at me in recognition and said, “We have been waiting for you.” I could see in the next room was a beautifully adorned bride standing with her back to me, with a cloud of glory above her head.

I woke up and wrote down what I had seen and heard, then sought the Lord for the meaning of these things in the dream.

“Redress” For “Express”

What does this mean? According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, some of the definitions are:

“Redress” – relief from distress; compensation for wrong or loss: reparation, retribution.

“Express” – designed for or adapted to its purpose; for immediate delivery by special messenger; a system for the prompt safe transportation of parcels, money, or goods; extract by pressure; convey a true impression; to cause (a gene) to manifest its effects in the phenotype; to manifest or produce (a character, molecule, or effect) by a genetic process.

Immediately I thought of the manifestation of the sons and daughters of the Kingdom of God. I had to look up “phenotype” because, although I was hearing it by the Spirit, I needed to know the scientific definition.

“PHENOTYPE” – the visible properties of an organism that are produced by the interaction of the genotype and the environment.

“GENOTYPE” – all or part of the genetic constitution of an individual or group.

What I heard is that the process of God restoring all to us will cause our true identity in Christ to manifest fully. God is restoring to us all that has been “lost” – finances, resources, gifts, relationships, identity, promises that have not yet been fulfilled.

This will be a quick and sudden work, and the blessings of this outpouring will be the means by which others will see Him made fully manifest in us. He is King of the Universe and will be seen as the Creator and Owner of it all! It is the goodness of God that leads us to repentance! He is kindness and mercy, absolutely, but He is also our good Father who provides for all our needs, exacts vengeance on our oppressors, and in His justice, brings due retribution and recompense! This is a missing piece of the puzzle! God is good and His goodness toward us will cause others to draw near to Him! (Photo via Unsplash)

I asked Holy Spirit for wisdom in understanding the rest of the dream. The three arenas prior to the destination in some ways represent aspects of the world – the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life (1 John 2:16).

The Woman Who Had “Lost” Her Wallet

The wallet represents finances and identity. Because things were not in their usual place, she couldn’t find her identity and usual way of doing things. We are in a time of transition into God’s Kingdom and things don’t look the same. Some are not in their usual place because they are being rearranged for alignment and repositioned for God’s greater purpose in His perfect timing. The things that we have “lost” and/or that the enemy seemed to have stolen will be restored to us, with interest! This is not just financial, this is also everything that God has given us! We are coming into a time of restoration of all things.

“Whom Heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.” (Acts 3:21, NKJV)

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, My great army which I sent among you.” (Joel 2:25, KJV)

Recompense is at hand; all that seemed lost will be returned in full measure.

“The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.” (Ruth 2:12, KJV)

The Beautiful Woman

It doesn’t matter who you were or what you did, your past is covered by the Blood of the Lamb. The enemy will try and entrap us in the snare of judging others, thereby becoming stuck in that level. Also, we can be drawn to beauty or other outward characteristics, and not discern by the Spirit. Every day, we choose to walk in the flesh or spirit. During times of transition, our soul will want to rely on familiar things and/or escape into the comforts of the flesh. In the dream, the woman was like a sister and represents the comfort of family and soulish ties. I sensed it was time to go. The Spirit of God prompts us, and we must be ready to move forward, away from the familiar and any fleshly or soulish comforts.

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Rom. 8:1, KJV)

“This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.” (Gal. 5:16, KJV)

“For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is My brother, and My sister, and mother.” (Mark 3:35, KJV)

“And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed Him.” (Matt. 4:22, KJV)

The Changing Room

In this section, I had showered and was clean, wrapped in a thick white towel. We are washed from our sins, cleansed from all unrighteousness and the thick white towel represents being purified by the Blood of the Lamb. I was getting ready for the big event, but looking for my eye makeup – something to “enhance my image.” It could not be found.

Trying to hold onto our old identities, enhance what we have artificially, or become like someone else, will cause distraction and delay. It is time to step into our place and move forward, transparent and unashamed.

We can be assured of God’s covenant with us through the Blood of Jesus Christ, and His perfect design for each of us in accordance with His eternal purpose. There is no need for comparison or for enhancements; His unique, individualized equipping in us is all that is needed. When I sensed the calling, the Kairos moment had arrived! I felt the urgency and immediately left; nothing else mattered. Let go of feeling you’re not ready and move forward!

“And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.” (Gen. 2:25, KJV)

“And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him.” (Matt. 25:6, KJV)

The Destination

When it was time, I stepped forward without hesitancy, without regard for others’ opinions or appearance. I knew that in “the world” they people were prestigious and in their eyes I was nothing. It didn’t matter. I knew who I was and to Whom I belonged, and all that I wanted was to be with Him. The door was opened and I stepped into my place as a member of the Bride of Christ. It is time to follow the call, to forsake all. The Master is bidding, leave all and come, as it is time to become the Bride to the Son.

It doesn’t matter who you were or what you did, your past is covered by the Blood of the Lamb.

“For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.” (2 Cor. 10:12, KJV)

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.” (1 Cor. 1:27-31, KJV)

What I am hearing the Lord saying is that He is restoring all that has been stolen, all that has been taken as loss, to His people. This will cause the true essence of His sons and daughters to show forth and to be made visible to the world!

Get ready, get ready, get ready! Expect to be blessed, He has opened the door, expect God will pour out more and more! The world needs to see God’s blessings on us as we obey, and in Him we trust. All that was taken He is restoring, and this will cause a great outpouring!

I hear the Lord say, “Press through the veil of the flesh and the soul, be positioned to receive full measure, in whole. This is a time of pressing through. I have much I am going to do. I am sending the more to you.

“Redress is not for you to impress, but it will be for My express. Do not strive, do not get in the flesh, this is a time to press, press, press. Press through the veil of the eyes of your flesh. Set aside fleshly or soulish desire, you’ve been purged through the baptism of holy fire. It is now time to come up higher.

“This is not a time to doubt and fear, not the time to stay in the rear. This is the time, listen and hear. I am calling for you to come near. Walk through the door, do not hesitate. I have prepared the table, do not be late. Keep your heart pure and your gaze steady. Come to the table that is being made ready.”

“And sent His servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.” (Luke 14:17, KJV)

“Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” (Rev. 19:7, KJV) (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Alane Haynes
    Eternal Truth Now Ministry
    Email: eternaltruthnowministry@gmail.com

Alane Haynes loves to spend time before the Lord and share what she sees and hears by the Spirit through blogging. Alane’s passion is to see people restored to God’s eternal design and purpose, living for the praise of His glory. She has been teaching the Word of God and mentoring women since 2001, is a leader in Women’s Ministry at the Rock Church San Diego, and is involved in regional ministries throughout San Diego County. Alane and her husband Kerry founded and minister together through “Golden Vessels,” a ministry to the elderly. She is the author of “Moses – Shocked in the Desert, Learning God’s Ways So We Can Enter the Promised Land,” an accompanying study guide, and a compilation of Holy Spirit inspired poetry, “Called Unto His Presence.” When they are not ministering, they enjoy spending time with their daughters and five grandchildren, and being outdoors enjoying the beauty of God’s creation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar