In the last few weeks I have had Proverbs 16:9 burning in my heart and spirit:

“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.”

I have been feeling very strongly that the Lord is inviting us as His people to REMEMBER that a person can plan his way, but it is the Lord that establishes his steps.

I really feel right now that the Lord is wanting to encourage the people of God to trust in His way and to trust in the way that the Lord establishes their steps because the establishing of the Lord is truly the best way.

In this time that we are in right now in the earth it is imperative that we are living close to the heart of the Lord and listening to what He is saying and are yielded to His ways and His direction. The way that the Lord leads, guides, directs and establishes leads to life, it leads to a place that is greater than we can ever hope, imagine or dream. Life is found in Him. Truly this is the hour where the Lord is reminding us that He is GOD and He is the One who directs our paths and our steps and that is the most beautiful and glorious truth. To have the King of Kings, the Maker of Heaven and Earth directing and establishing your steps, is mind blowing. His way is the best way! He is a GLORIOUS GOD and He knows best. Be at peace and trust in the establishing of the Lord.

LIVE IN AND WITH REVELATION KNOWLEDGE

As I have been pondering Proverbs 16:9 before the Lord, He also took me to Proverbs 19:2:

“The best way to live is with revelation-knowledge, for without it, you’ll grow impatient and run right into error.” (The Passion Translation)

“Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way.” (ESV)

Friends, it is a time to remember that not only does the Lord direct and establish our steps, but we must be people who are continually seeking the revelation knowledge of the Lord. Right now the Lord is releasing wisdom and revelation at a level and depth I have never seen before. This is the hour to truly draw close to the Lord and be seeking wisdom (James 1) and understanding.

It is IN the receiving of revelation knowledge and walking in obedience to the wisdom and revelation that He is releasing that you will not miss your way. Safety is found in His voice, in the revelation He is releasing and hearing the heartbeat of God, going by His pace, His speed, His timing, His ways. No matter how “opposite to what you expected” the revelation is that you are hearing and receiving, walk in the revelation and wisdom of God. Follow His voice, no matter the cost. Walk in complete obedience to the Lord and know that the Lord is establishing your steps.

Do not run ahead, live in the place of faith rest. The beautiful place of knowing that the Lord God Almighty has glorious plans for your life (Jeremiah 29:11) and that He knows best in establishing your steps. Be at peace knowing that His way is the most glorious, life giving way. Be one who is found not only desperately hungering for revelation knowledge, but walking in it, KNOWING that we have already been given the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16). This is the era, where those who lean in and live in deep intimacy with Jesus, will truly walk in the mind of Christ like never before.