The Divine Shift: The Kingdom of God is “in hand.”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Divine Shift: The Kingdom of God is “in hand.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

https://yadahworship.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/sky.jpeg

The Divine Shift: The Kingdom of God is “in hand.”

By Henry Falcone

Something new has been birthed in the Spirit in this last month that we are beginning to sense and feel in our hearts. A revelation of the Omega God, the “finisher” is beginning to burn in the hearts of those who are making themselves ready as a Bride for her bridegroom.

In these maturing sons and daughters there is an intricate work of “overcoming kingdom life” being released in them to bring forth the manifestation of true kingdom life, power and love into the darkness that is trying to cover the Earth.

A divine change has come into their hearts, a change of possession I would call it. In the church age much emphasis has been put on us possessing the Lord, “My beloved is mine and I am his.” Song of Solomon 2:16.

In that present 2nd day work we were trying to possess the Lord and enter the kingdom. With the dawning of the third day Kingdom age, the Lord began to work something new in our hearts to see that there is a much greater need we have to truly walk in Kingdom reality.

That need is for the Kingdom reality to fully enter and possess us where we no longer strive to live with the message of the reality of the Kingdom of God to be “at hand,” The Holy Spirit is revealing in us now that the reality of His kingdom of God life is to be“in hand.”

This will change our testimony from “My beloved is mine, and I am his” SOS 2:16 to the full grown sons and daughters testimony found in Song of Solomon 7:10 I am my beloved’s, and his desire is toward me. Did you notice the divine shift in testimony.

In the first testimony, she is possessing Jesus and as an after thought, “he is mine” in possessing me. Here first priority is still see the Lord for her needs first. In the second testimony, she is all His, “I am my beloveds…. I am totally possessed by Him and His kingdom. “And my desires are towards him… means now I live only for His plans and purposes. His will is my life! No longer is the Kingdom reality at hand in her, but it i now “in hand” living and breathing in her as it did with Jesus.

The Shulamite’s testimony is an “at hand” testimony because the Lord and His Kingdom fully possess her and she now lives only for His will and purposes of His Kingdom life in her. Like Paul, she can say, I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, but not I, but Christ lives in me. The Kingdom of God is “at hand” in her as it was in Paul

This divine shift that is happening right now is as great as God turning night into day and day into night. It is a fundamental positional change that will bring forth the reality of the kingdom of God to completely restore this earth. The Lord is making this changing work available now to those who will hear what the Spirit of God is speaking presently.

How does the Lord bring about this divine shift in us? He does so with a “knock at the door, ” Rev 3:20 “I stand at the door and knock.” At the end of the church age, Jesus is standing on the outside of his church desiring for us to come to a much deeper reality of His life and Kingdom.

He is standing on the outside trying to get in, not to save us, but to complete us in Kingdom reality. So another knock is required. Why? Because it is conditional and has to be chosen by us to open that door a new to the Lord’s fullness as He desires to be in our life.

Jesus is no longer speaking to the 7 churches as a whole, but to you and me personally and saying, if “any man” will open the door and let me in, I will come in and sup with him and he will with me. That is a personal call only each one of us can answer.

It is a critical knock of this moment because it will change our lives from trying to possess the kingdom reality to the kingdom reality possessing us as God fully intended.

It changes our position and message from the Kingdom of God being “at hand” to being “in hand” as the fullness of that life being seen in us that nations will come to the arising of this truth in us as the Glory of the Lord shall be seen upon us.

Your church affiliation can’t answer that knock. Your current ministry can’t answer that knock? Your home group can’t answer that knock because it is a personal one. It is to those who want the higher reality of true Kingdom life as their own and to be manifested on Earth as it is Heaven.

>Thus it is personal. Rev 3:20 says I stand at the door and knock, and if anyone opens the door, I will come in and sup with him and he will sup with me. That is glorious! But it is a much greater invitation than we have ever realized or experienced,

This knock is an upward call for the Kingdom of God to possess us and work through us and how God will do this by a true “supping” or communing with us in His glory. He will take us up through the door of Heaven to see the throne as John did which represents God’s full governmental authority over the Earth.

It will bring us to a place of true oneness and intimacy with the Lord as Jesus prayed in John 17 That we would behold His glory, “That as He is one with the Father, and the Father in him, that they (us) and them will be one!”

Jesus prayer takes us out of living with the kingdom of God reality as being “at hand” for it to become real in us as “in hand”The Kingdom “at hand” has been what our experience of Kingdom life has been as a means for us to demonstrate that kingdom to the lost and dying world as the proof of the existence of our Heavenly Father. But that day has come to an end, for the kingdoms of this world will now become the Kingdoms of our God in Christ.

This requires the Lord to bring a divine shift and change of experience with Him RIGHT NOW! (I stand at the door and knock, if any man hears my voice and opens the door… I will sup with him and he with me!)

For us to manifest the Kingdom of God “in hand” verses “at hand” on the Earth we must open the door and let him in and sup with him in this new reality. The Lord’s desires for us to fully participate with him in His governmental reign as over-comers and  full grown sons and daughters now upon the Earth as He establishes the fullness of His Kingdom on Planet Earth.

So Jesus is standing outside the church and knocking at the door of our heart to bring this change into existence. Are you hearing that knock at the door of your heart today?

Jesus has come to sup with us to change the reality of Kingdom life from “at hand to being “in hand.” That means it will now be worked in us in living reality until we are the full possession of the Father through Jesus Christ

Beloved’s, We are now being positioned to walk in our Kingdom dominion and authority as Priests and Kings to our God to rule and reign with him forever and ever. Jesus said, “As He was is in the world, so are we.”

Philip said to Jesus, “Show us the Father!” Jesus said to Phillip, “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father? Don’t you know him Phillip? I am the demonstration of Him, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life!

Jesus was telling Phillip, “Look at me, I am here as the picture of the kingdom of God my Father being “in hand” verses being “at hand.” “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.”

That is testimony of the Gospel of the Kingdom the world will now see on planet Earth through the full grown sons and daughters that are being manifested in this day and hour. Glory to God!

The church age showed revealed Jesus Christ as our Savior and the Kingdom of God being “at hand” to reach a lost and dying world who needed to see the works of God, the love of God, and the power of God to save them and heal them.

Beloved’s of God, in this moment of time, the Lord is standing at the door and knocking with an invitation for such a deeper intimacy with us to take us into a new dimension of His Kingdom glory and reality that will bring forth God’s end time purposes and establish His Kingdom reign on Earth.

His desire is for the fullness of His Kingdom reality to be established as “in hand” in His full grown sons and daughters that will cause them to take dominion over all this Earth.

We must remember the term  ‘in hand” speaks and implies that the fullness of God’s Kingdom plan has completed its work in us so He can have a people who will rule and reign with him on planet Earth. Thus giving back to us our rightful place we had with him from the beginning. This time with Jesus Christ as our head as the true leader of all the government of God on Earth and in Heaven.

Jesus will reign on plane Planet Earth through his full grow sons and daughters as His life works in them and through then to do the Father’s will on Earth as it is heaven. That is the power of the Kingdom of God “in hand” verses “at hand.”

The kingdom “at hand,” points the way into Kingdom reality. The kingdom “In hand” is the full reality of where the kingdom ‘at hand” was to bring us. The destiny of the Kingdom “in hand” is to rule and reign with him as Kings and Priests to our God upon the Earth.

Therefore Jesus is standing at the door and knocking to see who will desire this divine shift. Who will sup with him so he can lift them up through the door of heaven in Revelation chapter 4 to see the King of Glory on the throne ruling and reigning over all the Earth.

The kingdom of God “in hand” reveals the nature of God in his creation as one with Him and no separation and their full dominion with him over the Earth as God created it to be.

The kingdom of God “in hand” reveals the Bride as full grown sons and daughters who will rule and reign with Him because of what is now “been reveled in them.”

The Lord will be glorified in all His saints as the Word of God says. 2 Thes. 1:10 on the day He comes to be glorified in His saints and regarded with wonder by all who have believed, including you who have believed our testimony.

This is the “divine shift” and change that is now upon us. It was prophesied to us in Psalm 24:7-8.Jesus is the one who is knocking at the door of our hearts in Rev 3:20? But who is he He now in reality is it that wants to sup with us? What does He look like now for this moment in history?

What are His intentions in this supping with us? How will we see Him differently? What will that fruit of supping be? Beloved, the fruit will be to transform us from the Kingdom of God reality from being “at hand” to being in hand,” Glory to God!

What does that knock on the door sound like to the “any man’ or the individuals that will hear it and open the door to sup with the Lord in the new that He is desiring? It would sound like this.

Psalm 24:4-8 Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in! 8Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle. 9Lift up your heads, O gates, And lift them up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!…

It is time! Do you hear that prophetic knock on your door? Will you let the King of Glory come in and sup with you? Will you allow this divine change to come and all that this means? This is the moment to answer that knock if you hear it.

Henry Falcone
https://www.openheaven.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by henryfalcone.
    teresa masdon
    Participant

Your post powerfully connected to what Papa has deposited inside of me–it’s the Secret Place!!! It must start there–one on one–heart-to-heart. I love how you say it:

…if “any man” will open the door and let me in, I will come in and sup with him and he will with me. That is a personal call only each one of us can answer.

And what a feast he serves up! Himself!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar