The King Tide is Coming In! – by Mary Dorian

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The King Tide is Coming In! – by Mary Dorian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The King Tide is Coming In!
    by Mary Dorian, Albuquerque, NM

At the beginning of this month, the Lord said, “The king tide is coming.” I searched and found out that the tide comes in and out daily in the ocean but that the king tide is not an everyday occurrence but a special kind of high tide. It is caused by a greater heavenly pull (the combined alignment of the earth, sun, and moon) which affects the ocean with the very highest tides. So position yourself and be ready as this mighty tide rolls in. Many of the things you have longed to see will roll in. Things in the spirit and in the natural. In other words, your ship (hopes, dreams, words spoken but yet unseen) will come in.

I saw in the spirit an unusual watch. It was a gold pocket watch on a gold chain. It had no hands but was divided up by months from July to December, starting with July, and then for the rest of this year. Many startling things will happen. Some of these events will try to discourage you or rob you of your peace. But don’t get discouraged or fearful. The Word says in the book of Daniel, “Those that know their God will do mighty exploits.”

Intercessors and Watchers on the Wall – Rise Up and Speak!

To cry out from Isaiah 61, which was read by Jesus in Luke 4:18-19 (Passion Translation), “The Spirit of the Lord is upon us, and He has anointed us to be hope for the poor, freedom for the brokenhearted, and new eyes for the blind, and to preach to prisoners of war, ‘You are set free! We have come to share the message of Jubilee, for the time of God’s great acceptance has begun.'”

This message began with Jesus reading the scroll out loud in the synagogue with the declaration that, “Today these words are fulfilled in your hearing,” and they are still alive and full of power today as we, His Church, declare them. There will be rumors of war, protests, and changes in our government and in world powers, but there will also be more healing breaking across our nation. There is a tremendous faith in the hearts of many to experience healing for themselves.

Word for Hawaii and Texas

• Recently while I was in Hawaii, I felt the Lord speak very tenderly and gently over the land. Just like the trade winds that blow across in the natural, the Spirit will blow across the state of Hawaii. In Hawaii there is a place called the Hawaiian Plymouth Rock. It is where missionaries landed some many years ago. Prior to this, there was a prophecy that said, “The truth will arrive to the Islands in a Black Box.”

These missionaries, when they landed, brought out a black box which contained the first Bible written in the Hawaiian Language, thus fulfilling the prophetic word. The written Word arrived and caused a great wave of people to get saved and baptized, and attend church. I felt like the Lord was saying, that the next wave, the wave of His glory, the Rhema Word, would arrive and bring the supernatural, the manifestation of the Holy Spirit across this state with signs and wonders. It was while on the Big Island of Hawaii (in Kona), that I felt this. I did not know then but now know that is where the Hawaiian Plymouth Rock is.

God will pour out of His Spirit, in this place once again. I also felt the sword of the Lord over this state, bringing restoration and justice to generations that had been cheated. Coffee will be the king crop there but also from the rain forest areas, medicines will be discovered and marketed world-wide. The state government will be shaken and leadership will shift as this wave goes through the state.

• For Texas, I heard in the spirit the Bob Wills song, “The Stars at Night are Deep and Bright. Deep in the Heart of Texas.” I saw the flag of Texas with its Lone Star; a five-pointed star. I felt like each point represented one of 5 specific cities in Texas. Houston, Austin, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, and Waco. All five connected by light. These five cities coming together in unity would be significant of a new era for Texas. This new era will see computer and high-tech products soar as Texas becomes a manufacturing leader in this industry. Also, medical breakthroughs leading the way to cures for cancer as well as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.

The heart of Texas will touch the whole nation. In the heart of this great state there is a love for God, family, and country and a love for human rights and freedom. A spirit of revelation and miracles will be mighty upon this state and the Body of Christ in Texas will not be afraid to bring forth these new things that the Lord will demonstrate to the whole world.

Panoramic View Over Our Nation

I was given an opportunity to look down over our nation from a heavenly place and I saw a pristine beauty over our land. It touched my heart. I heard a voice cry out, “How the mighty have fallen.” I remembered the words of Jesus. He said, “I saw satan fall like lightning.” I understood that some of those powers that exalted themselves against the knowledge of the Lord Jesus had lost their place of influence over our nation. I also heard that there would be a line of righteous men and women who will serve our country in the years to come.

There will be the glory of God that will reside over the Capitol Dome and you will see congressmen and senators working together. The eagles, once again, are flying in the skies of our nation. Brought back from almost extinction, the bald eagle is back and prospering. I felt this was a sign about the new, accurate, and revelatory prophetic ministry that will be operating in our land and in the world serving one agenda, the Kingdom of God. There will also be startling words of wisdom and knowledge, declaring the heart of God.

“Starting with this month to the end of this year, you will see many things,” says the Lord, “But I have made you ‘INVINCIBLE’; too powerful to be defeated or overcome. Unbeatable and unstoppable. And before you ask Me, I will answer you, and while you are yet speaking, I will hear you. The work you are doing in My name is not in vain. I will do great things for you. I will restore your fortunes. You may have sowed your seed in sorrow and tears, but you will rejoice at the harvest that will come forth, a beautiful harvest. It will last for years.” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Mary Dorian
    Glorybound Ministries Center

Email: Asstpas@aol.com

Mary Dorian absolutely loves – eats, drinks, and sleeps – the prophetic. She has a passion and a gift to help people see themselves from God’s point of view. She ministers whenever and wherever possible, teaching and building up the Body of Christ with and in the utilization of the gifts of the Spirit and dream interpretation. Originally from the south side of Chicago, Mary has been the Assistant Pastor of Glorybound Ministries Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, for the past 25 years. She has been married to her husband, Tim, for more than 40 years, and is the mother of Jennifer, William, and Justin, and grandmother of Avery.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar