THE KEY TO FULFILLING JESUS’ INTENTION FOR YOUR LIFE… – David Drew

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE KEY TO FULFILLING JESUS’ INTENTION FOR YOUR LIFE… – David Drew

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    THE KEY TO FULFILLING JESUS’ INTENTION
    FOR YOUR LIFE…
    O N E N E S S
    “THAT THEY MAY BE ONE, AS YOU FATHER ARE IN ME, AND I AM IN YOU; THAT THEY MAY BE ONE IN US, SO THAT THE WORLD MAY BELIEVE YOU SENT ME.” Jesus
    (John 17:21-23]
    Greetings and a Blessed New Year!
    In the last few days, I have been quickened by the Lord regarding the Kingdom of God.
    I wrote the impression I received from the Lord in my journal, “The Kingdom is our way of doing things, and our Kingdom is to be a part of your persona.” (persona, Dict. the image or personality that a person presents in public or in a specific setting).
    This was surprising to me as it is a different perspective to what I understood about the Kingdom of God. It seemed to me the Lord was saying that I should not default to my natural personality traits but to see all things from His Kingdom perspective, and then act accordingly. This is not easy as we all have been operating all our life using our natural personality responses, right? (Sometimes too quick and without much thought in my case!)
    Is it appropriate to say the Kingdom of God on earth has ramifications for each of us, and, in particular, its role is to guide how we should operate in the world? Is this a far better way to operate rather than each of us defaulting to our personality traits? Is it time for us to let go and let God? Shouldn’t we determine today to die afresh to self and allow God’s Kingdom glory shine through us?
    I am determined to do it God’s way, what about you?
    To use a computer term, the Kingdom is God’s Heavenly operating system. It is His way of doing things and it bears no resemblance to earthly governments, politics, religious systems, or our good ideas. Jesus said the Kingdom was in our midst, here and now. As you know, some translations say, “in us.” It needs to be in us and with us.
    This is a vitally important word… particularly at this crazy time in human history full of uncertainty, anger, hatred, and divisiveness.
    Man’s ways and ideas are powerless! We must allow God’s Kingdom to come on earth as it is in Heaven and manifest through us (read Jesus’ words in Matthew 4:17; 6:10).
    Grace and Blessings,
    David Drew

reformationseminars.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar