The Great Promise’s of God to His People

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Great Promise’s of God to His People

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ezekiel 28:24-26   The Lord God says: When I gather the House of Israel from the nations among whom they are now scattered and I have been reverenced by them, as the nations will see, then they will live in their heritage, all of the Holy Land that I promised to My servant Jacob.

They will have security there, building houses and planting vineyards, yes, they will dwell in confidence and safety, when I have executed My judgements upon all their contemptuous neighbors. They will no longer have to fear any threats from ungodly peoples around them and they will know that I am the Lord their God. KJV, CJB, REB.

This short prophecy encapsulates the truth of what every righteous Christian can expect for their future. Sadly, not many can see this future, because of beliefs in false teachings and inability to discern the prophesies correctly.

We know from New Testament teaching that Christian peoples now belong to the House of Israel, whether they are true descendants of Jacob or not. But in order for God’s promises to the Patriarchs to be fulfilled, the majority, now ‘scattered among the nations’, WILL, in fact, be their descendants. Only God knows who they all are. Amos 9:9

All of the Lord’s righteous people will be gathered soon after ‘a Day of cloud and darkness’, Ezekiel 34:12 Ezekiel 20:34-38.  That will be the many prophesied and well described ‘Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath’, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster of fire from the sun, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, that will destroy His enemies, Isaiah 66:15-16 and enable God’s plan for His people to ‘display His glory for all the nations to see’, Ezekiel 39:27, to be fulfilled. Proving that all this will happen before the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.

The people of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, having passed through the ‘great ordeal’ of the Day of wrath, Luke 21:35, Revelation 7:1-17, will select their own leaders, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11, they will build a new Temple, Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:6-9, they will send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus, and after all that is prophesied before the Return takes place, it is them who say: ‘Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord’!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar