The Great and Violent Shaking of the Nations – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Great and Violent Shaking of the Nations – Veronika West

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

His spirit is coming suddenly, swiftly and severely to shift, sift, separate and scatter!

I hear the Spirit say, “Tell My People to be still and to fear not!

For a great and violent shaking is now taking place in the nations of the earth.

Watch!  For this will be a time of great turmoil and tribulations.

Listen!  For the whole of creation is groaning for an invasion of My Glory and Power and for the manifestation of the sons of God in the earth.

Open your eyes and see!  For sudden, swift and divine change and transformation is now being birthed in the earth,”  says the Spirit of The Living God.

“Watch!  For I have overturned the sands of time and now My governing hand goes forth with greater power, acceleration and momentum in this hour to shift, to sift, to separate and to scatter.

Yes!  Watch!  For I, the LORD of Heavens Armies will act for you in thunder and earthquakes, in the whirlwind, in storms that rage and in the consuming fires that burn,” says God.

“My beloved listen and pay attention!

Keep watch and pray in this hour, for the Spirit and power of Elijah now goes forth upon the earth to turn the hearts of the children back to their fathers and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for The LORD.

Yes!  For surely My Spirit is now moving suddenly, swiftly and severely in the nations of the earth,

Watch!  For My Hand has taken hold of the nations to shake loose every false foundation, to sift the wheat from the chaff and to separate the goats from the sheep.

Have I not said, ‘I shall arise and scatter my enemies’?”  says God.

“My sons and daughters, behold the time has begun for a great spiritual awakening is now taking place upon the earth.  Do you see it?

For even now My Spirit goes forth in the mighty whirlwinds and in the earthquakes to shift and realign the boundaries of all nations.

My Spirit goes forth as an unquenchable and devouring fire to purify and sanctify.

My Spirit goes forth as unstoppable rivers to cleanse every defiled and impure thing in the land,”  says the Spirit of God.

“Watch!  As My Spirit now goes forth over the nations and kingdoms of the earth to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.

For I AM the great redeemer, the Holy One of Israel who comes in great power, strength and might in this hour to reset, to renew, to recreate, to restore, to revive, to rebuild and to replenish,”  says God.

Blessings to you all.
    ~ by Veronika West

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar