the Gospel of the Kingdom operates through LOVE – Paul Jablonowski

Home Forums KINGDOM TEACHING – Articles, Videos, Discussion the Gospel of the Kingdom operates through LOVE – Paul Jablonowski

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Paul Jablonowski
    Participant

These Three Remain
    Paul Jablonowski
    October 1, 2017

“And now THESE THREE REMAIN Faith, Hope, and Love, But the greatest of these is LOVE!” — 1 Corinthians 13:13

Jesus said that He only did what He saw His Father doing, although there were many good works around to be done. We must do likewise!

The best way to know what the Father is doing is to understand His heart of perfect agape  LOVE, which willingly lays its life down for others. What would LOVE do? This is the question to ask, and Jesus’ life is the perfect example whether He was forgiving the prostitute or calling the Pharisees snakes and vipers, both were perfect LOVE in action at the correct time.

Pictured here are keys that were given to Miles Albright a few years ago by a man named David Tsang who said to Miles that, “the LORD told me to give these to you.” Hence the key of David was literally given by a David, and I believe the key of David is simply walking in God-type-love.

Jesus in Revelation 3:7 is said to have the: “key of David” and is the one, “who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens.” The key is to be walking in love so you know when to shut and when to be opening.

Only Jesus has been perfect in walking in the Father’s love and obedience to Him, but as we abide in Him then we also will do only what the Father is doing. This is so important in the days ahead because many will be doing good works and appear righteous on the outside like the Pharisees in Jesus time, but their hearts are nothing like the Father who is not impressed with gifts but is looking for the fruits of love.

In Matthew chapter 23 alone, Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites seven different times and He then goes on to say: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of extortion and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also… Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.” — Matthew 23:26,28

One other place Jesus warns the outwardly righteous but inwardly lawless is in Matthew 7:22 where He says, “Many will say to Me in that day, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then I will declare to them, “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!””

It is most interesting that the very ones who claimed to be righteous were actually the most lawless. And so it is today.

But perfect LOVE will overcome even this self-religious deception! My friend Chris Waller says, “we have to NOT know where we are going in order to end up where God wants us.” This is like Abraham who was going out of his homeland in obedience to the Father but he did not know where he was going because he was looking for the city whose builder and maker is God!

It is so important not to trust in the arm of the flesh, but to lean on Holy Spirit at all times with everything in us. This will confuse our flesh, but our spirit-man will rejoice because it is God and not us who accomplishes the work IN us as we walk in love. Agape LOVE is the key of David!!!!!

So what is agape love? It is the opposite of fear, since perfect love casts out all fear! Jesus was in love when he rebuked the religious people of His day because their pride was blinding them from the truth. Yet perfect love is not rude, but patient and kind with the prostitutes who respond to His love. Love does not envy others or boast in self-seeking because it is not prideful. Rather it always trusts and thinks the best of others. Love always hopes the best and protects others too.

The humble will display agape love because they are not easily angered and keep no record of wrongs but forgive when wronged. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth and correct doctrine. However, you can have all your doctrine 100% correct, yet if you don’t display LOVE in conveying it, then you get zero reward in heaven!! It’s not about us all having the same doctrine, it is about LOVE because doctrine may fail, but LOVE NEVER FAILS!”

True love is better felt than telt, and easier caught than taught. So it is hard to write a newsletter about it, but it really is the key that king David had which made him great and why Jesus is said to have “the key of David” in the faithful church of Philadelphia. Rev. 3:7

Therefore, let me end this “agape love” message by honoring an old friend of mine who I’ve recently reconnected with again in a powerful way. Eugene Brown pictured here on the right is someone who really lives agape love in his life and ministry. By the way, “agape” is Greek for: “the ultimate God-kind of love that lays its life down for others.” As opposed to “Phileo” love (a friendship love) and “eros” love (sensual and often selfish love).

Eugene Brown is a pastor for the people in the Northwood community in Huntsville Alabama, but he pastors people on the streets and in their homes and not like a traditional church. I have been very impressed with Eugene’s obedience to the Father’s will in his life in spite of the many obstacles and people discouraging him from doing it. He has given up a high paying engineering job to minister God’s love to the poor and needy where he often finds himself physically breaking up street fights or spending hours with someone he just met that needs the love of Christ because they just lost a family member.

Just today (1) on Oct 1, 2017, Eugene held his first open air service on an empty lot in this community right across the street from “the slab” (where people deal drugs and start fights). In the middle of his sermon two young men met at “the slab” and took off their shirts to start a fight, but within moments of hearing the preaching service they simply packed up and left. This is how agape love “in us” covers “all sins” and brings peace. — Proverbs 10:12

“Above all, LOVE each other deeply,
    because LOVE covers over a multitude of sins.” — 1 Peter 4:8

—————————————————————————

(1) Henry Falcone released a vision today Oct 1, 2017 on Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) that a new movement begins today. It is “as a wheel within a wheel” like Ezekiel saw which Henry calls the Arising Fire Brands. Here is the full word which is well worth reading – https://www.openheaven.com/forums/topic/divine-convergence-part-4-the-arising-fire-brands/

This Henry Gruver word from 1969 is also about the “wheel within a wheel company” – http://www.sonstoglory.com/Jesus/henrygruvervision.htm#thirdcamp

source: http://www.sonstoglory.com/newsletters/29faithhopelove.htm

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar