“The Floodgate Is Opening! 4 Keys to Accelerated Answers to Prayer” Helen Cald

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “The Floodgate Is Opening! 4 Keys to Accelerated Answers to Prayer” Helen Cald

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Let it rain, let it rain
    Open the floodgates of Heaven

(“Let It Rain” by Michael Farren)

In the midst of hardship, in the midst of the trial—even in the midst of restrictions—there is a window of opportunity.

Right now, receive faith and expectancy for answered prayer; not only for what you have need of, but also some things you’ve been asking God about for a long time—for the people He has laid on your heart—because He’s saying, “Come again! Pray again!”

The prophet Zechariah wrote, “Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain. The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain…” (Zechariah 10:1, NKJV)

In other words, he’s saying, when it’s time for the spring rains, pray for the downpour! This scripture speaks of prayer acting as a floodgate.

The Floodgate of Heaven Is Opening!

A floodgate, according to the dictionary, is…

A gate that can be opened or closed to admit or exclude water, especially the lower gate of a lock.

A last restraint holding back an outpouring of something powerful or substantial.

It is a prophetic metaphor for the releasing power of prayer.

Whatever it is you are facing, whether personally or even on a national level, there is a tipping point! And that tipping point is prayer. Prayer is a pivot; it turns resources held on your behalf into resources released on your behalf. Angels are being released! (Photo via Pxhere)

4 Keys to Accelerated Answers to Prayer

Recently, I’ve been meditating on the story of how Abraham sent his servant on an assignment to find a wife for his son Isaac (Genesis 24). The faithful servant prayed for success, and God answered him quickly and powerfully. It was a case of divine acceleration!

Here are four lessons this story teaches us about the power of prayer:

1. Find Out What God Is Doing Now

Abraham gave his servant an instruction. It was time to find a bride for his son Isaac—but not a local woman; she had to come from Abraham’s homeland. It was a serious commission, bound by a vow, and it was a “now” word, because it was on God’s calendar!

Jesus said this about the miracles He did: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself; He can do only what He sees His Father doing…” (John 5:19).

God is always at work doing something “now”! We can have insight into His diary and His due season—what He is doing in His “kairos” time. Ask, “Father, what time is it? What are You up to?” and listen for His answer. You might hear Him say:

• “I am releasing hope into that troubled situation.”

• “I am touching that hard heart.”

• “I am lining up an opportunity for you.”

• “I am opening up a financial provision.”

• “I am setting you free from that addiction or that painful memory.”

• “I am bringing an idea to your mind that is going to step your business forward.”

• “I am releasing favor to you from an unexpected source!”

2. Make Prayer Your First Response

Once Abraham’s servant arrived at his destination, the first thing he did was pray. This is a reminder to us that understanding what is on God’s calendar for “now” is powerful, but it’s only as we turn that insight into prayer, and take action, that God’s power is released. The floodgate opens! The pieces fall into place. God releases what He has already allocated for us, as we add our “yes” and “amen” (2 Corinthians 1:20). (Photo via Unsplash)

3. See by Faith God’s Kingdom at Work

Abraham declared to his servant, “The Lord God of Heaven…will send His angel before you…” (Genesis 24:7). While Abraham was doing all he could to secure a bride for his son, he understood that it was God who was the architect and builder. He was assured that the One he had a personal relationship with was faithful. God was bound by His covenant to fulfill His promise.

You can know and declare this:

“My Father is in control. Heaven is my headquarters, and He is releasing His angels to move on my behalf in this matter!”

4. Trust God for Divine Positioning

Once Abraham’s servant arrived in Mesopotamia, he stopped by the well outside of the city and prayed. In that moment, he asked God for a divine appointment. In answer to his prayer, Rebekah arrived at the well, right on time. She was the one chosen by God! She was his answer to prayer.

The servant’s divine positioning—being at the right place, at the right time—led to a divine appointment.

You are chosen by God, and you can trust His divine positioning for your life! Pray and expect Him to be at work. Just as Abraham’s servant did, open your eyes and you will see His answer. Not only that, but you will realize that YOU are His answer.

It is time for the Bride to be revealed!

* Please don’t miss our emerging and newly found prophets! Subscribe here.

Helen Calder
    Enliven Ministries
    Email: 
    helen@enlivenpublishing.com
     http://www.enlivenministries.net

Helen Calder is a prophetic minister and writer, and founder of Enliven Ministries, a part of the David McCracken Ministries family. Helen has a unique gift of equipping in the areas of hearing God’s voice, prophetic ministry and prayer. She is known for Enliven Blog, an online prophetic training and mentoring resource that reaches thousands of people globally. Helen and Malcolm have been married for 36 years.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar