Here is how Never-Trump Christians think: Fight Those Who Are Fighting For You and Aid Those Who Are Fighting Against You.

Want to see a blank stare?  Simply ask a Never-Trump Christian, “Who would you rather have as an alternative to President Trump? Give me a name. In the war that is being waged against every one of our freedoms: freedom of speech, freedom of religion and everything we hold dear as a free nation—in the battle to protect the unborn, the family, and morality—who’s your candidate for President? No, I mean one who can actually win.”

Their struggle to come up with an answer begins with a blank stare. Then the wheels in their heads start spinning in vain as they search for the right response.  Finally, in their frustration, you will hear them spout a string of platitudes.  Like: “God’s answer to our mess can’t possibly be Trump, because he is a flawed human being.” And, what? Do you think the God-hating candidates on the left are saints? God has used several flawed leaders to bring about His will: Nebuchadnezzar and Cyrus, for example.

Trump is a bizarre answer to our national calamity—I’ll give you that. But he is the answer. That’s why he turned the economy around. That’s why he has added conservatives to benches all across America: two Supreme Court Justices and 187 judges—and there are 18 more awaiting Senate approval.

Because he is the answer, he removed the gag order on preachers, moved to restore prayer in schools, and became the first President in history to address the March for Life Rally. Would Warren or Sanders do any of those things? If Hillary had won, do you think you would even recognize America right now?

As far back as I can remember, there have been a cluster of Christians who yearned for respectability among the secular academics. Instead of believing God’s word that says “He has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise,” they foolishly seek the approval of those the Bible truly calls fools. And what do they have to show for it?

Today, something happened that should horrify you. England just banned Franklin Graham’s crusades. His crime? A Biblical view of marriage. The magistrates who banned him said: “we can no longer reconcile the balance between freedom of speech and the divisive impact this event is having in our city. We have informed the organisers of the event that the booking will no longer be fulfilled.”

England has, in essence, said that their values matter more than free speech. With the millions of born-again believers in Britain, how could this happen?

Here is what I wonder: How many believers in Great Britain do you think have blurred their convictions in order to appear acceptable to those in the secular humanist wave? How many of them stepped away from leaders who took moral stands and looked for flaws in their character to make excuses for not voting for them?

Hear this! They did not ban Franklin Graham because of Donald Trump, but because of the Bible. How many of those believers in the U. K. do you think ever thought it would come to this?

Well, it is coming to this, in America, and not just through demon-driven leftists, but through ambivalent believers who refuse to find either the courage or the humility to accept the President God has given us.

President Trump has been raised up to stand as a firewall against the powers of darkness so that the church can rise up and be the church. And, what is at stake, my friends, is the future of America.