THE EMERGENCE OF CHRISTIAN WISDOM

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE EMERGENCE OF CHRISTIAN WISDOM

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

“Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will preserve you; love her, and she will guard you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore acquire wisdom.”(Proverbs 4)

Recently, I placed a bouquet of flowers and a small figurine of a woman reading a bible on the grave of a Believer who recently stepped into eternity. The woman who is attired in a long white robe sits on a tree stump with the word “WISDOM” written underneath the stump.   This figurine, not to be mistaken with an idol as we know it,  forms part of the ‘Precious Moments’ collection that can be given to anyone as a gift for any special occasions. GOD will use anything and anyone to get a message across and this gesture was going to be one of them.  A few days later in a vision, I was shown the head of a woman wearing a long white robe emerging from out of a cracked egg.  She had a Bible and the word “Wisdom” was affiliated with her.

INTERPRETATION:

The egg represents a time of transformative incubation. A time required before rebirthing/awakening into a new life in Christ.  In this case the meaning is twofold.  First, it symbolizes the resurrection of the Believer who has passed through the veil of space and time.  One who, as the Holy Bible teaches, has made her robe white in the Blood of the precious Lamb of GOD.  And because she has rebirthed with a new heavenly glorified body, she will undoubtedly go on to learn even greater biblical wisdom than can be presently acquired here on earth due to lower states of consciousness associated with third dimensional laws and limitations.  Secondly and just as important, the vision also represents Believers here on earth who are beginning to emerge with a New Covenant state of consciousness: Wisdom.   It is the broadening and deepening of an awakened state of consciousness with GOD through HIS Word and the Holy Spirit made available to us through the Lord Jesus Christ. For such awakened Believers, third dimensional limitations and laws will gradually and proportionally dissolve (the cracked egg) with an inherently expanded Christ consciousness (the head along with the heart).

To obtain godly wisdom, one must have the Holy Spirit who can be received by faith and belief in the finished works of Christ. It can be a gift of the Spirit and it can be learned and acquired through the Holy-Spirit inspired Word in accordance with Christ who opens one’s understanding.

Jesus said:

“If you love me, keep my commandments and I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also. At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas said unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.” These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. *John 14:15-26)

In brief, a woman in a long white robe reading her bible on a tree that is labelled Wisdom is rebirthing/awakening!

She (Wisdom) is a tree of life to those who embrace her, and those who lay hold of her are blessed. (Proverbs 3:18)

And this woman – symbolic of the blessed, redeemed church on earth – is now beginning to emerge. It is indeed, a Precious Moment in time! Don’t miss it! Praise GOD and thank you Jesus.

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar